Game of Thrones Season 8

so did anyone watch the hbo documentary on this season?

i'm guessing it's not worth it to watch?

Mostly a waste of time. Could have been edited down to half an hour as its padded out with a LOT of meaningless and boring detail about logistics in placing snow, or the weather. Very few decent clips with the actual actors. I wouldn't bother.

interesting. I was half disappointed that an army of baby dragons never showed up.

edit: were those actual plot leaks or fan theories that came true?

Last edited:
There was a part in the show where Tyrion told all the people he thought were Cersi's spies a slightly different version of who Mycella would marry. When Cersi confronted him about it, he was able to figure out who had given her the information.

D and D supposedly did this also, and it was a warning to people that they would not communicate anything to the person or fire them, if they deduced who had talked by reading the spoilers getting released. This made a lot of strange stories come out, about what was going to happen, that people absolutely believed in.

Someone spoiled season 8 a couple of weeks before episode one aired, but because it was so hard to tell which plots were true, it kept us guessing. There was a whole discussion about an invasion of others in the Reach for instance, that proved to be nothing but a decent fan fiction.

holy shit, the rehab center costs $120k/ month

Kit Harington checked into luxury rehab for stress and alcohol | Page Six

lol, first world problems.

sun_dtvpwkinvyyibwcy.jpg

Back