Shakes and Fidget The Game

Dominate? i dont know about that since we are so late to the game but cause drama ? i think we can whooop on some other guilds.

at some point the guild growth will hault unless someone donates to get mushrooms. which i might be willing to do. especially if a couple people pay pal me small amounts like .25

How does this work? Is it a fixed number of mushrooms per invite or does it scale based on # in the guild?

the gold per invite seems to scale, so i would imagine mushrooms will as well.

if its not ridiculous, i can donate to help with it.
you can get 2.5k mushrooms for 100$.

yea fortress won't require mushrooms for upgrades till 25. aka 25 people i don't think we will ever have that many people that want to play

Still confused. Does upgrading the fortress allow us to invite more people into the guild? Or are they two separate things? I'm willing to toss $5 or so into the pot if it means we can start inviting our backlog...

im thinking about buying mushrooms but idk yet. the way i play the game i kind of dont need it. and the ones i win from quests i usually waste instantly.

buying mushrooms isnt gonna get invites out any faster. all they will do is allow is to get more people then 25.

by the way, for those of you thinking of putting your credit card in to buy mushrooms...

the site emails you your password in plain text when you sign up.

probably not a good idea to give them any cc information. who the fuck knows how awful the programmers are.

you can't get a key until you're at least level 10.

there's 8 people on the list ahead of you.

its 412 gold to get 1 more person right now.

it may take some time, just level your character up.

Last edited:
we got 35 members ither in, or waiting to get in, so at some point we will have to get some shrooms! :( thats lame

Back