Shakes and Fidget The Game

i too was having trouble with the dungeons... till i got this chainsaw coffee maker.

BTW me personally ... i am always picking the quests with the most exp. as im the leader of the guild i want to get myself to 50 asap so i can start guild dungeon raids.

besides going with more gold isnt as smart because the higher the level you are the more gold you make so it is in your best interest to lvl up asap.

Last edited:
lol wtf i need that...

outside of that your char and mine have pretty siminalr equipment. you're 5 levels higher so your stats kind of reflect that...

well, that and your boots :eek:

SOAB i miss clicked and i quit the guild. so whoever became leader and one of the officers... can you please invite me back to Blood Eagle

and no one was on.

it defaulted leader to rusty/lemmi and i dont mind that... hes donated like 500g to the guild

I am interested in playing. I have not set up an account though. Will TW be able to dominate the game for a while and ruin the experience for other users and or cause drama?

If so I am in.

I am interested in playing. I have not set up an account though. Will TW be able to dominate the game for a while and ruin the experience for other users and or cause drama?

If so I am in.

Dominate? i dont know about that since we are so late to the game but cause drama ? i think we can whooop on some other guilds.

at some point the guild growth will hault unless someone donates to get mushrooms. which i might be willing to do. especially if a couple people pay pal me small amounts like .25

there seems to have been a halt to the guild invites due to the increasing cost for an invite.

i believe there's a list..

Would there be benefit to create multiple guilds so that we may circumvent the cost of adding new members? Obviously the multiple TW guilds could collude to create problems for non friendly guilds.

here is the list of people to invite...
derpderpderp
Waks
eWaffle
Gouge
Yaason
DrummingFish
Boogie
Vault
Essax
DwarfVader
slurmworm
Total
Trucks
Drinkums
Skyly
GuySloth

the only way i could see two guilds working is if we can both attack 1 target at a time... i dont know if you can do that.

How many people have paid for mushrooms at this point? I'm down to 9 and at the current rate I'll have to buy some in a couple days.

Back