Shakes and Fidget The Game

whats gay is that you need hella gold to increase the member size of your guild. but being in a good guild you get alot of benefits like more exp and more gold in quests n what not. we just need to pile up 260g to be able to invite 2 more people.

no because you get like 10g and 25shrooms when you start a new character. if you were able to i'd just make unlimited accounts to send me gold

at this point the only guild member that hasn't donated is slurmworm, whoever that is.

after that lowest contribution is cruncha with 12. but at least its something

at this point the only guild member that hasn't donated is slurmworm, whoever that is.

after that lowest contribution is cruncha with 12. but at least its something

:( i feel horrible not donating so much into the guild. i just dont get how im lvl10 and lvl6 people can still beat me. so i waste all my gold into stats. now that im 11 i get more gold from quests n shit ill be donating more

I'm slurm.

I put in a fake email when i signed up, and i can't remember my password - so i can't donate gold. I wrote to support to try to get it fixed.

Don't hate bro

I'm slurm.

I put in a fake email when i signed up, and i can't remember my password - so i can't donate gold. I wrote to support to try to get it fixed.

Don't hate bro

what? knowing your email isn't required to donate, unless you can't log in anymore.

you just go to the guild tab and press the button next to the gold icon in the center of the screen...

yes we NEED people to donate so we can get to the point were the game will be fun

i'm level 10 and gold comes very easily.

let me know how much you need me to donate when you finally invite me and i'll keep it so i can donate it immediately.

otherwise i'll just donate whatever i can when i can.

don't waste your money on items for those of you not in the guild. you get plenty of shit from quests. just keep your stats up so you can win quests, once you start entering dungeons you'll have to weight buying up your stats vs donating to the guild to expand it. thats your own decision. but if you're buying shit from the weapons shop you're wasting your money. at least at low levels.

also, consider you can sell equipment. so just because you don't need the reward from the quest, doesn't mean you should pick another quest over it. you can sell that item...

Back