Libya is falling/fallen.

Residents of Tajura, a suburb to the south-east of Tripoli, tell Al Jazeera the bodies of those killed are being left in the streets, with relatives unable to retrieve them due to the ongoing shooting.

Also Al-Jazeera has footage of dead people but they aren't going to show it because it's too graphic. They aired footage of peoples burnt bodies earlier so I dunno what is more graphic.

Last edited:
so if bush said democracy would spread to the rest of the middle east what else did he say

I remember Putin making fun of him for that comment.

Ben Wedeman (CNN) is reporting from there, apparently there is a BBC reporter there as well. E. Libya military is with the protesters.

Al Jazeera is reporting Guinea and Nigera have flyers fro mercenaries paying $2,000/day to fight for Gadaffi.

Vladimir_Putin_with_Muammar_Gaddafi-2.jpg

A no-fly zone is a great idea. It would put us in the light of finally protecting people again, w/o looking like we're just doing it for oil or to kill brown people. This time, killing brown people is just the fringe benefit.

Unfortunately, I don't think Obama has the guts. I think Clinton would have done it. Maybe France will pick up our slack.

Last edited:
libya has oil.

if you think us doing anything to that country will not be seen as being done for oil, then you're a bit naive.

so if bush said democracy would spread to the rest of the middle east what else did he say
I remember Putin making fun of him for that comment.
This. The animals see what we have in the USA, and they're jealous. They see Americans going on ski trips, amusement parks, watching American Idol, while they live in a shit hole of guns and violence. They're all jealous of the USA. Plus the Muslims are trying to take over.

Gadaffi is speaking now.

Says he will die a martyr. Blames the US and Britain. Looks like he's in his bombed out house from the assassination attempt. I don't think this is going to work, heh.

Man, this guy is insane

yeah, he went from Yeltsin to the Branch Divideans in Waco to Fallujah or something.

Sounds like he has all his bases covered. He hasn't ordered the military to use live ammunition. He's the head of the people's revolution. USA and Britain are behind this, they are trying to steal the people's oil!

I like how he keeps referring to himself in 3rd person.

Back