Do you smoke cigarettes?

Do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
No way, Buerger's disease in the family.

Had a great aunt throw her last pack out when they said they were going to have to cut one of her lungs out. She was 83 at the time and was tough as nails. Lived another 10 years.

you can always tell someone has no agenda when they include [and benefits] in a salary figure, like anyone at all infers that when they see a number. anyway paying 70k in sf is probably the only way to guarantee they can afford a small toilet with built in futon for themselves

also would you actually do that job

Ya I do smoke. And I fucking love the taste of tobacco. I have a vape machine, but barely use it.

I seriously love the taste of tobacco, specially while I'm drinking coffee, reading / writing.

I only smoke rolling tobacco, tho. I fucking hate the taste of those "normal" cigars. I love the taste of the fucking leaf, bros.

I quit smoking cigarettes in January. Lung capacity has easily doubled. No more hacking. Got my sense of smell back and boy, do those ciggy-butts stink!

Haven't for about 10 years. Every now and then i'll get the urge and smoke like half...then thats it. I smack myself around and tighten up.

I don't say anything really to people about quitting because there's nothing worse than a reformed whore.

But soon as you quit, you can smell a smoker at 50 feet

i have an awesome cup of coffee wit my cig every goddam day and i enojy smoking marlb 100's. shit doesnt effect me like i can still run 10 miles and swim across a lake and bike 20 miles in a few hours anytime

Move to California nobody smokes here anymore. And I can't really say no or yes. I haven't had a cigarette in years and I never had it as a habit... unless you call smoking two to three a day a habit during certain six-month periods of my life. I hope I haven't smoked too many of those things that they screw me up later but I avoid them like the plague now. I liked to smoke thank goodness cigarettes aren't the only thing there is out there to smoke.

we're the same, you and i

Ya I do smoke. And I fucking love the taste of tobacco. I have a vape machine, but barely use it.

I seriously love the taste of tobacco, specially while I'm drinking coffee, reading / writing.

I only smoke rolling tobacco, tho. I fucking hate the taste of those "normal" cigars. I love the taste of the fucking leaf, bros.
so euro

Smoked since I was 12 or 13. Gave up (lol) about 10 yrs ago in my late 30's. Now and again, when I feel like it I'll smoke for a week or two. Usually stop on the weekend, I don't seem to have a big problem with stopping for months at a time but I really do like that shit so I always go back.

It's really stupid and I know it will probably get me one day, but I work in factories and metal casting foundries so the shit I breathe all day is probably gonna kill me anyway.

i have an awesome cup of coffee wit my cig every goddam day and i enojy smoking marlb 100's. shit doesnt effect me like i can still run 10 miles and swim across a lake and bike 20 miles in a few hours anytime

Me too. But when I quit people tend to make comments about how I look so well. I do enjoy a ciggi with a coffee. When I stop I tend to drink more alcohol.

Drinking is bad m'kay

Never have. Grew up in the 70s with 2 parents who both smoked 2 packs a day from age 15. They smoked in the house and the car all the time, it was normal back then, I must have developed an immunity to the horrific stink but now i'm super-sensitive to it. Watched my Dad die a slow painful death from COPD, my Mum is 77 and it will get her too eventually......

Back