Rick and Morty season 3

I occasionally call my kid Morty now. When I explain things to him. Like how the world works. I throw in a "Morty" and maybe a burp. For instance, I was talking about driving. I find I can riff Rick pretty well. Watch as I conjure Rick...

The main thing about driving, Morty is not to be an asshole. Also to pay attention. Do you know how big the galaxy is, Morty? Do you really think it makes a difference how far you move whether you are going 40MPH or 100? No. It makes no difference in the big picture, Morty. Mathmatically you went nowhere. Which is what life is about - not going anywhere but making it to the end in one piece. If you get to the end in pieces - you did it wrong, Morty.

I occasionally call my kid Morty now. When I explain things to him. Like how the world works. I throw in a "Morty" and maybe a burp. For instance, I was talking about driving. I find I can riff Rick pretty well. Watch as I conjure Rick...

The main thing about driving, Morty is not to be an asshole. Also to pay attention. Do you know how big the galaxy is, Morty? Do you really think it makes a difference how far you move whether you are going 40MPH or 100? No. It makes no difference in the big picture, Morty. Mathmatically you went nowhere. Which is what life is about - not going anywhere but making it to the end in one piece. If you get to the end in pieces - you did it wrong, Morty.

you should try raping him, it couldn't be worse than this

ur kid is posting on facebook how his dad is an autistic weirdo

Facebook? Kids don't post on Facebook, Morty. Facebook is where people go to die, Morty. It's like the elephant burial ground but for people.

I have to admit, I waited in line for 3 hours to get into the comic con Rick and morty panel and failed.

no, they don't even clear the room between panels so how many people get in between panels is arbitrary. not enough people left before RM so I didn't get in.

Should've just watched the previous panel and waited super long to see rick n morty like the other dweebs obviously knew how to do.

no fucking shit i was in line for 3 hours, do you think the previous panel was 3 hours long??

Back