[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

MaD_ReBeL said:
clearly youre incapable of reason so i was asking your coven leader.
Clearly I am incapable of even the simple task of capitalizing initial letters and weak attempts at insults toward people many times your senior.. in all ways.

Such a challenging way to spend your time online.

I've only read to like page 22 but FancyCat's Glare posts have been the best TW stuff in a week.

I would have loved to be there to officiate as best man but noooooo, being a lawyer means you work every fucking day.

Both Piotrr and Akela are good friends of mine, Piotrr for quite a few years now, and I'm very happy that they're taking this step together. I think it's beautiful because it's love above all, and it's meant to last.

Finally, I honestly don't understand how this page got to (ATM) 38 pages. Most of this thread is bored bitter idiots giggling as they stare at the screen in their darkened rooms in their yellowed underpants while they pour our their spite. That would actually be entertaining if only they'd vary their material, but they seem to have burned out their insult-o-trons after the first shot and haven't managed to do anything worth reading.

So good day TW, you princes of time wasting, you kings of keeping me amused when I'm bored.

tehcreat!ve said:
you're really bad at making fun of people...stick to being the tool you are
You're not exactly an expert reviewer of people's skills, but I'm sure it's a great way to entertain yourself. If that's a normal sized hat, that guy's head is SMALL.

On the other hand, you may be right. It's not exactly a skill I've taken the time to hone for any large portion of my life. So you've got that one.

Back