[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

Aestis.jpg

Monchhichi_1.jpg

Seriously.. the amount of time you spend on trying to be e-bad... :rofl:

Afterimage said:
Good morning pi & Ak; as the son of someone who later married a gal with a greater age difference than yours, this is old hats to me. I can't imagine why a) Akela is interested in TW* and b) why piotrr decided to post about it here, but congrats to both of you.

* - Akela probably isn't part of the default demographic of TW surfers.
As piotrr said, I followed a link and stalked him here as well as in Siegedom and the swedish community where I first found him. Maybe I'm weird, but I kind of like the people here. Most are nice, some are rude, but nobody is outright evil. Not very often anyway.

excuse me, old woman, dont you see anythingwrong with this 'union' (as it were)? i mean arent you supposed to be the adult here?

MaD_ReBeL said:
excuse me, old woman, dont you see anythingwrong with this 'union' (as it were)? i mean arent you supposed to be the adult here?
Of course I'm adult, very adult. So is piotrr. What's the problem?

piotrr said:
Dude, dudette, whatever.. we're both adults. Are you?

clearly youre incapable of reason so i was asking your coven leader.

akela, you see no problem at all with this proposed marriage? are you really as screwed up mentally as this dracco malfoy character?

MaD_ReBeL said:
"Love is blind." And, once blind, you can't see anything. As in, like, ANYTHING.

MaD_ReBeL said:
clearly youre incapable of reason so i was asking your coven leader.

akela, you see no problem at all with this proposed marriage? are you really as screwed up mentally as this dracco malfoy character?
No. I see no problems. No serious ones anyway. Nothing we can't handle.
But.. since you are asking, repeatedly, please tell me what you feel might be a problem and I'll take it from there.

Back