[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

I honestly hope you're not planning on adopting. When your kid hits the teens your wife will be in her late sixties.

Xapz said:
Yeah, my wife is around 110-115, can I make fun of him?
Sure, go ahead.

DEX said:
I honestly hope you're not planning on adopting. When your kid hits the teens your wife will be in her late sixties.
No, I'm not really.. I still have sort of a hang-up about it being someone else's kid. But I am dead set on having kids of my own. It'll get solved.

You guys are fucks...

You have Aestis, who's a fucking prick, sometimes cool, but fat, nerdy and incredibly ugly. Fucking Colosus style.
You have Gigafool, who I've never seen a picture of, being a prick, which I guess is normal.
Next we have Glare, who is, at best, decent looking, being a fucking dick.

Sucks that you guys have to rain in on a good man's parade here. Too bad he's happy , and so is she. You're not going to do anything to this other than make yourself look like total fucks. Well, congratulations to that one. And most importantly.

Piotrr, I congratulate you. I'm also very happy for you, and wish you good health. I'm glad you found the person you wish to spend the rest of your life with.

This thread reads like some sort of International Jerry Springer script. May Woden have mercy on your bizzare lifestyle :)

Xapz said:
Yeah, my wife is around 110-115, can I make fun of him?
To the two of you:

Not until you post pics of your gorgeous wife(s).

Xapz, i remember you telling us in your "Xapz is a fat fuck" thread, that your wife was overweight. Pics or you're a little bitch too.

Sentor said:
Piotrr, I congratulate you. I'm also very happy for you, and wish you good health. I'm glad you found the person you wish to spend the rest of your life with.
Thanks. :)

But I mean.. unless you are wishing me an early death here, it's probably going to be for the rest of HER life. :D

(Yea, we've both accepted that, and we're cool with it.)

piotrr said:
Thanks. :)

But I mean.. unless you are wishing me an early death here, it's probably going to be for the rest of HER life. :D

(Yea, we've both accepted that, and we're cool with it.)
No, I want her to die soon so I can have you for myself. :closet:

Sentor said:
To the two of you:

Not until you post pics of your gorgeous wife(s).

Xapz, i remember you telling us in your "Xapz is a fat fuck" thread, that your wife was overweight. Pics or you're a little bitch too.
Well, she was around 132 when we started dieting. She dropped to around 105 and that was too far, so she went up to 110ish. She hovers between 110 and 115 depending on the day of the week/time of month.

aestis
if your tw personality at all bleeds over into your real life
i dont see how you can keep your cute russian gf around
and the moment you slip up...well i will be in seattle
but i will hire some1 to pick her up for me

but ya, congrats piotrr

with regards to most of the commentary in this thread
ill have to say that while marriage and 'love' is more about just meeting a girl of childbearing age that you like, id also have to question some things if you are looking to get married to some1 whos infertile when you are kind of in your sexual prime o_O 52 is by no means granny tho, and i must point out the demi moore ashton cutcher or however his gay name is spelled situation, as well as the fact that i wouldnt mind boning michelle pfieffer. That being said, i dont see how a longterm relationship can grow out of such an age disparity given the evolutionary tendencies of men. WHich is why you see WAY more 52 yr old men dating 26 yr old women and it not being such an issue.

Anyways, commentary aside, all the best bro.

Sentor said:
You guys are fucks...You have Aestis, who's a fucking prick, sometimes cool, but fat, nerdy and incredibly ugly. Fucking Colosus style.

the absolute ignorance of that statement completely invalidates any opinion you may have

T-Refried-455 said:
the absolute ignorance of that statement completely invalidates any opinion you may have

maybe yours, and like i give a fuck what a scrawny little faggot like you thinks.

maybe i'm mistaking him for someone else then. if I am, then I guess I'll admit to me being wrong.

That doesn't, though, make him any less of a douche here.

also i'm sorry that we can't all be beautiful

head_shoulders.JPG

Xapz said:
/sigh, Piotrr completely missed my joke last page.
I said "Sure, go ahead". Unless your wife was between 105 and 115 YEARS OLD, in which case yea, I completely missed that one. :)

Eggi said:
i dont see how a longterm relationship can grow out of such an age disparity given the evolutionary tendencies of men. WHich is why you see WAY more 52 yr old men dating 26 yr old women and it not being such an issue.
Grand words, Eggi.. and perfectly in line with what society believes. Old men are lechers, young girls all giggly with glee over the prospective father figure who's all Mature and understands her and comforts her. Yea.. except no. Old men are tired. Believe me, I know their girlfriends. Young women, you might have noticed, don't seem too interested in sex, while young guys like you and me, we're damn near bursting with semen and virility.

Thing is.. the older women get, well up until 40, the hornier they get. I know, it sounds like such a case of age generalization, but every woman I've met who's hit forty - well, except mom, who's a mom, not a woman - has been fascinated with this new found energy and sexuality, and they're also frustrated as hell that MEN their age don't even seem that interested, they're too busy chasing strumpets with braided hair and if a 45+ woman manages to catch a 45+ man well.. chances are he's too tired, or too immature (an old man syndrome) to stick around... no offense, older guys .. this is about the general tendency, you're all virile supermen the lot of you.

So that part works out, don't sweat it.

There are plenty of people of "childbearing age" who either don't have children, or who can't. Well.. we're sort of like them.

Back