[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

there is nothing more i can post that can insult you more than you've done these last few pages

thanks for making my job easier

Glare said:
there is nothing more i can post that can insult you more than you've done these last few pages

thanks for making my job easier

No problem, kid.

You're the cutest. I'm sure you'll find a nice little girl who'll put your cute little tantrums to rest. Eventually.

Wow, the Oedipus complex is really strong in this guy, but since his mom was already taken, he had to settle for his mom's friend, who is older than his mom and has a son older than him.

I opened this thread expecting to say "congrats," but, sorry to say, this is perhaps the most sickening thing I have come across in such a long time that I can't help myself.

This thread delivered some quality entertainment, but hearing Piottr's descriptions of having sex with a woman twice his age made me sick. I don't feel like going to class anymore.

piotrr said:
You know, the way I play you like some kind of string instrument, it's really weird to see you hum the tune without complaint.
What the fuck are you talking about? Is this some kind of bizarre granny fucker mind trick?

I add my congratulations to Piotrr & Akela. There's nothing wrong with the unusual. TW proves that. Have fun.

The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Glare - except for the apple tree planting and not raping men.

Thingfish said:
I add my congratulations to Piotrr & Akela. There's nothing wrong with the unusual. TW proves that. Have fun.
I'm going to go have sex with my dead grandmother who is buried in a graveyard.

That's unusual, but there's nothing wrong with it, right? Stop judging me!

Back