[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

Eggi said:
aestis
if your tw personality at all bleeds over into your real life
i dont see how you can keep your cute russian gf around
and the moment you slip up...well i will be in seattle
but i will hire some1 to pick her up for me

I only have one personality. My girlfriend is much more like that than I am. Not all girls are uppity cunts who get offended when you make fun of ugly swedish granny fuckers

I love how when looks, or popularity, or e-coolness comes into question, everyone demands pics of everyone else. :rainbow: :sunny:

:heart: sentor

T-Refried-455 said:
the absolute ignorance of that statement completely invalidates any opinion you may have
:rofl:

I wonder when I got fat, ugly, and nerdy. Apparently I missed that one

matt.jpg

Couple months old, but no.

Aestis said:
:rofl:

I wonder when I got fat, ugly, and nerdy. Apparently I missed that one
I appologize for that comment, as I have obviously mistaken you. And again, that doesn't excuse you from being a total fucking prick.

Vivrant said:
what the fuck
you cant go wrong with frank
"I'm going to go have sex with my dead grandmother who is buried in a graveyard."

You don't want to know where his "frank" has been .....

GigaFool said:
it's funny because i posted a picture of myself in this threa

so apparently sentor didn't read it

After a few pages, I just replied. I'll go back.

:::EDIT:::

And, after seeing his picture:

You're not an ugly faggot, but you're nothing special either. At least you're half intelligent. Still being a prick to piotrr with nothing to back it up.

Last edited:
Aestis said:
I only have one personality. My girlfriend is much more like that than I am. Not all girls are uppity cunts who get offended when you make fun of ugly swedish granny fuckers

Ppl act different online than they do in real life 99.9% of the time

and some1 not liking it when another goes out of their way to insult ppl all the time doesnt make them an uppity cunt, it makes them normal. and i wasnt referring to this situation in particular. Course ive met both you and your gf for a short period of time, so i know a little of how you act around ppl you know and strangers. Anyways, i still wouldnt mind boning your gf.

This thread made my day

also: if i was marrying some old lady the last thought on my mind would be to tell TW about it and expect anything but scrutiny. E-knights need to get a clue

viv, i posted one pic a while back of her face before she told me not to

and that was on one of those free hosting places for tw that since went down

she's hot trust (used to be model) i am way too shallow ;

Back