[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

His name was Hawking.

It doesn't surprise me none of you remember it, it's in his vault of deleted tweets.

He called him "professor R2D2" and said he was a "terrible scientist." Why any of you care what scientists are doing anyway is baffling. Whatever, carry on.

Oh, you mean in that fake tweet that was going around? No, I remember it, I also remember that it's fake.

Did you know it takes less than 30 seconds to fake a Tweet? You can literally make any person on Twitter say whatever you want.

Here, let me show you:

89FX1v6.jpg

I'm usually happy to take control of this forum with a couple of posts, but this time I'm not going to be able to be here. Try and move past the fact I posted and have a good weekend at the shooting range, molesting your sisters, and lamenting the fact that Kentucky banned child marriage today.

Don't be a fucking schmuck.

The pic you're so up in arms about was a fake tweet, two of them in fact, it was intended as a joke.

Yl1V1e0.jpg

Can you imagine the confirmation bias Vanster must have to believe that?

On a separate note, have you guys noticed how liberals tend to read Trump's shitposts literally?

His name was Hawking.

It doesn't surprise me none of you remember it, it's in his vault of deleted tweets.

He called him "professor R2D2" and said he was a "terrible scientist." Why any of you care what scientists are doing anyway is baffling. Whatever, carry on.

I'm usually happy to take control of this forum with a couple of posts, but this time I'm not going to be able to be here. Try and move past the fact I posted and have a good weekend at the shooting range, molesting your sisters, and lamenting the fact that Kentucky banned child marriage today.
hey check it out its mr "I don't have a drinking problem but got a DUI and strangled a woman" throwing stones again

it's admiral redneck making fun of rednecks

I have a question. When Vanster comes in here talking about how he owns TW and can make people do what he wants why does anyone bother responding?

Vanster you need to shut the fuck up with your idiocy. I don't mind catching a ban for posting the pdf of your arrest.

So your hypocritical dumbass self knows I am not bsing does 4/14/2017 ring a bell? How's about the following?

Defendant is to have no contact with victim whatsoever or entering the home
To enter and successfully complete Complete Drug/Alcohol Evaluation
Defendant shall receive a Mental Health evaluation and comply with any treatment recommendations.

Also the fact you had to be put on a "payment plan" is lol tier you broke ass poser.

The more you know bitch.

Last edited:
Vanster is on probation for 2 years because he is stupid. If he was smart he would have just did some time as a trustee getting 2 or 3 days for every day. Get out in a couple of months with no strings. :shrug:

Last edited:

still not one tweet involving "R2D2"

not even in this list, your list, of deleted tweets

got anything else to go on to justify this?

anything?

can you imagine the confirmation bias it takes to believe everything you see on the internet while questioning the intelligence and gullibility of other posters online?

89FX1v6.jpg

i hear this is real.......because i'm a 60 yo inebriated individual who buys whatever some idiot tells me so long as i like the sound of it. while professing to be a man of science and reason.....despite being entirely unreasonable and beyond dogmatic at this point.

you are supposed to be better than this buddy........so give it a try already

Last edited:
are we supposed to not click your link and just suppose it shows trump saying the r2d2 comment?

and even if you fall for it, like i did, you still see that it doesn't make any mention to this tweet and that Vanster posted it knowing he can't back up anything he says that Trump said.......which everyone knows he didn't say

but him.......

because he is likely drunk and dishonest and beyond even basic human discourse or dialogue at this point

i mean he might as well just become a legal ward of the State under Trump if this keeps up......

Last edited:
Hey Vanster. Which one of us hasn't been in any trouble with the law in 10 years?

Information Filed
1 / Strangulation - Applying Pressure to Throat or Neck
2 / Terroristic Threats W/ Int To Terrorize Another
3 / Simple Assault
4 / Harassment - Subject Other to Physical Contact

Spoiler

Last edited:
Back