[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

hey check it out its mr "I don't have a drinking problem but got a DUI and strangled a woman" throwing stones again

hey check it out its mr "I don't have a drinking problem but got a DUI and strangled a woman" throwing stones again

better watch it now

or else he is going to pay people, to investigate people, who will tattle to other people (off tw) about your double life online here

i mean it wasn't even all that difficult for him to do

LMAO

Last edited:
DYbw0EmW0AAMT8Q.jpg

but if i saw #ALLLIVESMATTER they get triggered as fk

i mean who isn't on the list that i shouldn't be allowed to care about?

hmmmmmm

I'm sure Hawkins didn't take that one sitting down.

His name was Hawking.

It doesn't surprise me none of you remember it, it's in his vault of deleted tweets.

He called him "professor R2D2" and said he was a "terrible scientist." Why any of you care what scientists are doing anyway is baffling. Whatever, carry on.

I'm usually happy to take control of this forum with a couple of posts, but this time I'm not going to be able to be here. Try and move past the fact I posted and have a good weekend at the shooting range, molesting your sisters, and lamenting the fact that Kentucky banned child marriage today.

His name was Hawking.

It doesn't surprise me none of you remember it, it's in his vault of deleted tweets.

even sjw google reports nothing on this.....not one hit

so in other words fake news and more felonious fabrication much like Vanster's rock solid belief that Trump's real family name was once DRUMPF (no it wasn't)

which was also universally proven to be incorrect

no wonder you are losing touch with realities foundation man

you have anchored yourself to nothing but lies and more hot air.......purely pathetic desperation

you are going to become a withered up weather balloon of idiocy if this keeps up (which it will)

don't let Trump break you like this

Last edited:
Back