[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

XgjaI9Q.jpg

:rofl:

Faith in FBI Plummets as 49 Percent Plurality Demands Special Prosecutor

SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING!

All alphabet agencies. Shut them all down.

Isn't it interesting that as all this was starting to pick up steam and the shit is about to hit the fan with the clintons in front of it....there's a fire at the Clintons, one of probably the most secure and no doubt redundant communication networks 'loses' texts that could be pivotal in the upcoming investigation.

Stay tuned for a suicide or accident from a key person in this mess

Isn't it interesting that as all this was starting to pick up steam and the shit is about to hit the fan with the clintons in front of it....there's a fire at the Clintons, one of probably the most secure and no doubt redundant communication networks 'loses' texts that could be pivotal in the upcoming investigation.

I'm so glad you are speaking for them.

Juggernaught you're in your fucking 50s probably and still haven't got to grips with the English language smh :stab:

saying their communication network(s) are redundant implies they are outdated, unnecessary, or irrelevant

what you meant is that the network(s) presumably have lots of built in redundancies

Oh yeah, random people most of us have never heard of before will begin to suicide for sure. I hear a lot of the Clintons acquaintances like to shoot or stab themselves multiple times.

Juggernaught you're in your fucking 50s probably and still haven't got to grips with the English language smh :stab:

saying their communication network(s) are redundant implies they are outdated, unnecessary, or irrelevant

what you meant is that the network(s) presumably have lots of built in redundancies
what? It just means more than enough.

wtf is going on with this page

hahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahaahahha

i feel like the most dishonest and morally reprehensible people on forum are suddenly trying to school the rest of us on topics they were already wrong on, or nobody gives a shit about

Student body leader at OSU arrested on suspicion of criminal mischief | OregonLive.com

this dude got arrested for trolling way too hard in a no troll zone

oswaltjpg-8fb18396ef513ed9.jpg

Andrew Joseph Oswalt, 27, was arrested Monday on accusations of two counts of third-degree criminal mischief, according to the Benton County Sheriff's Office. He was held on $7,000 bail and was released the same day. His booking photo shows him smiling.

It's unclear what led to the arrest; calls to police Monday night were not immediately returned.

The arrest was first reported by The Daily Barometer, OSU's student newspaper. According to the Barometer, Oswalt is a graduate representative in the university's associated student body group, a Ph.D. candidate in chemistry and a self-described member of the alt-right.

DUQF9lPUMAAU28Z.jpg

DUQGehJV4AEXLJs.jpg

now this is my kind of guy....hope he runs for politics soon

DUQGE1WVQAALNb1.jpg

:rofl:

I wonder at what point in his college career he realized he never should have wasted his time going to college at all.......that this was a horrible mistake all along

Back