FOOTBALL BITCHES

Sportsball GO TEAM! GO PLAYER

They're my favorite squadron. Player 8 is so much better than player 29 from the other city. Stats.

GO SQUADRON!! so many good stats

Did you guys see player 17 throw the ball to player 21 OMG HE CAUGHT IT SO GOOD

BE SURE TO EAT YOUR MAC N CHEESE OUT OF A BRANDED CUP FOR YOUR FAVE SPORTBALL SQUADRON

1f07bc9dc605a3ecbbae652e4a748d2d.jpg

Idiots are following sports.

FINALLY WE CAN TUNE INTO SPORTBALL

GO SQUADRON! GO PLAYER

are you okay ?
honestly, who hurt you to make you so triggered by a game thread on a video game forum?

who hurt you trojanman football named mascot of absolutely no unique or interesting personality or individual life accomplishment asks another poster in a fooseball thread

LMAO

can't have a fan without fanatics

End Racism does not mean end whites. They just don’t want to be shot when involved in criminal activity anymore.

jesus this is a bad take

beyond boomer cringe tbh

i mean i get why the millionare football players subscribe to it but not you

i mean most of them are either felons or soon to be one (seriously check them sports stats)

and after that maybe these ones

https://twitter.com/larryelder/status/1269744076049399808

Interracial Violent Victimizations (Excluding Homicide) Between Blacks And Whites (2018)

Total: 593,598

Committed By Blacks Against Whites: 537,204 (approx. 90%)

Committed By Whites Against Blacks: 56,394 (less than 10%)

--Bureau of Justice Statistics

#WhitePrivilege

I mean and the idea that BLM isn't a terror group amazes me

this was concluded when their supporters killed 5 cops in Dallas 5 years ago.

not just after last weekend when they ambushed 2 more in Compton and then proceeded to block the hospital entrance and chant "we hope you die"

I mean if we donated money to a group even 1/100000000th that bad we would go to prison for supporting terrorism

why is this any different?

they have not only fundraised billions this year but also got every sports team and franchise, hell sport, to be their puppet and lip service as Kapernick types complain it still isn't good enough.

Have to grow a pair of balls and a spine some day imo. Today would be a good one perhaps.

Last edited:
jesus this is a bad take

beyond boomer cringe tbh

i mean i get why the millionare football players subscribe to it but not you

i mean most of them are either felons or soon to be one (seriously check them sports stats)

and after that maybe these ones

https://twitter.com/larryelder/status/1269744076049399808

Sorry I meant /sarcasm

I mean and the idea that BLM isn't a terror group amazes me

this was concluded when their supporters killed 5 cops in Dallas 5 years ago.

not just after last weekend when they ambushed 2 more in Compton and then proceeded to block the hospital entrance and chant "we hope you die"

I mean if we donated money to a group even 1/100000000th that bad we would go to prison for supporting terrorism

why is this any different?

they have not only fundraised billions this year but also got every sports team and franchise, hell sport, to be their puppet and lip service as Kapernick types complain it still isn't good enough.

Have to grow a pair of balls and a spine some day imo. Today would be a good one perhaps.

I meant /sarcasm

absolutely

we all care so much about money that with any hope everyone stops watching

and they have no more money.....nobody pays for this shit (like they did with regular tv and advertisement)

then they can experience some more of that equality they preach so much about

watching the loudest idiots earn what the average Packers or Cleveland even Detroit fan makes a year again might be a good start

Yesterday the NFL made an Aubery "jogger nogger" victim hood reference on twitter. With 26 M followers it barely got 600 likes

They legit have fans who are more popular right now.

I have always liked Herschel.

Herschel Walker reacts to NFL’s social justice demonstrations

Football is back but that doesn’t mean politics need to be involved, former NFL player Herschel Walker told “The Story with Martha MacCallum."

Players have protested the national anthem and have worn decals on their helmets featuring the names of victims of violence, and end zones will feature phrases such as "End Racism." They've taken a knee during the national anthem and at times linked arms.

“First of all, it’s great unity but as I said early on, there shouldn't be politics in sport,” Walker said. He said the league, under the leadership of Roger Goodell, has allowed the protests, but he asked: "What's the end game?"

Kansas City Chiefs players stand for a presentation on social justice before an NFL football game against the Houston Texans Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020, in Kansas City, Mo. (AP Photo/Charlie Riedel)

Kansas City Chiefs players stand for a presentation on social justice before an NFL football game against the Houston Texans Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020, in Kansas City, Mo. (AP Photo/Charlie Riedel)

“The players do have a right to protest, but they must realize that fans have a right to protest as well,” he continued. “So if they boo, you can't be upset. If they don't watch the show, you can't be upset.”

Walker emphasized that these protests do not achieve the end goal being sought out and the only way to see change is by acting.

“Instead of everybody having their folded arms and closed fists, why don't we have an open hand?” he asked. “We all come together, and I’d love to go with you, the NFL, all major league sports, let's go to Washington. Let's get the Democratic, let's get the Republican people together."

did herchel miss the whole part where they locked arms in unity?

sports lost its ability to take itself out of politics when owners started holding municipalities hostage for taxpayer money for billion dollar stadiums

Back