FOOTBALL BITCHES

Why do you care? Do you sit and watch the anthem on TV?

99% of all entertainers are going to do this and 98% of it is fake.

why do you care about chasing ngfm to every thread to nag him harder than Laury does now?

are you trying to play on his fantasy league or something?

guys i own this shit

i am the man of this here house

DXAxbYrX4AEb8v-.jpg

step to this i dare u

Don't be obtuse. I started the thread, he posted, Ive responded and you said I followed him...to the thread I made. Are you glitching?

what is your sad excuse for chasing ngfm in the other 50k threads created on TW then

don't worry dude, we get it you have a crush on him

he could have handed laury his nuts to carry around in her purse and still be 10000x the man you will ever be on here

They also have slogans on the back of every helmet. So when each play is over and they zoom in on the players, you are reminded of your white privilege. I don't need to see that, it's on during the entire game.

and in the endzone it says end racism

but only white people can be racist

so i see end white people

so even during a celebratory action like a touchdown or field goal they have to remind us of our constant humiliation

and that we are directly paying them for that privilege

nahh i'll pass

but cool 5 billion dollar Inglewood sofi stadium i guess

Packers offense finally looked like it should. I think drafting Love made Rogers focus.

It doesn't look like the NFL hooked up with BLM specifically like the NBA did. I think that's actually smart as BLM is more controversial than "end racism".

Great weekend of footbaw!
Teams didn't look sloppy, more evidence we dont need preseason.

ngfm getting triggered by messaging is hilarious
no problem being absolutely assaulted by shitty advertising but just seeing something painted on the sideline is triggering

Back