where the football bitches at?

50b8e9ebb05056560276fcae74723e2c

indianapolis-colts_pg_600.jpg

atlanta-falcons_pg_600.jpg

456bfef3464e62aee8f1ab966bf9aa9e.jpg

5709-a-beautiful-woman-posing-with-a-football-helmet-in-a-stadium-pv.jpg

beautiful_football_girls_09.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't look like the NFL hooked up with BLM specifically like the NBA did. I think that's actually smart as BLM is more controversial than "end racism".
That's to fool people. It's indirect brainwashing. There's a song played before the national anthem, and they're calling it the BLM anthem. I don't need to hear an extra song that infers white people cause all the problems with blacks. Don't listen to it. Fine. But if I tune in and that song is playing, then I'm reminded that I deserve to die.

If one can ignore all that shit and watch the games, good for you. But I can't, and 20% of the audience agree with me because ratings are down that much. The slogan they need to put in the end zones is, "Follow Orders."

I have yet to hear any change the blacks are going to make. That would be following orders and putting down the guns.

Last edited:
Along with the 20% viewer drop, I'm guessing there's a SJW watching bump who never watched before,,, don't think that'll last.

Says the guy who listens to Rush Limbaugh lol
What if we flip everything? Before the national anthem plays, I want 2 minutes of Rush Limbaugh speaking. On the back of helmets, I want it to say MAGA. In the end zones, I want it to say Follow Orders, Guns Down.

Would you watch? Maybe. Would the black people allow this? No. Yet they'll claim everything is equal. It's not.

Whites are being told they are the reason blacks come up short, and we are to accept their bad behavior when it comes to crime and interaction with cops. Muslims want to do the same thing, saying it is Allah's word. Accept their way of Sharia law or they do terrorism. And even if you accept their ways, they still commit terrorism because they want us dead.

Whites are being told to give up their homes, jobs, and GTFO. Or else there will be riots and terrorism. That's Mafia style tactics, and it doesn't work. Many will say why am I bringing up the Muslims? Because Biden wants to let 11 million in. If they don't win this November, then next time.

Last edited:
NGFM spot on.

It is always crazy to me when I see people like Jimmy, who have kids, not realize this will negatively impact them. It is more than an annoyance when your kid is turned down for admissions into a University, denied a job, etc...

What if we flip everything? Before the national anthem plays, I want 2 minutes of Rush Limbaugh speaking. On the back of helmets, I want it to say MAGA. In the end zones, I want it to say Follow Orders, Guns Down.

Would you watch? Maybe. Would the black people allow this? No. Yet they'll claim everything is equal. It's not.

Whites are being told they are the reason blacks come up short, and we are to accept their bad behavior when it comes to crime and interaction with cops. Muslims want to do the same thing, saying it is Allah's word. Accept their way of Sharia law or they do terrorism. And even if you accept their ways, they still commit terrorism because they want us dead.

Whites are being told to give up their homes, jobs, and GTFO. Or else there will be riots and terrorism. That's Mafia style tactics, and it doesn't work.

BLM is just opposing brainwashing. Both BLM and Rush cater to sheep that want to be told how to think. I actually don’t care what pandering the NFL does pregame, I’m still going to watch because I enjoy the game.

To be fair, the NFL panders to the troops too. Do you think they actually care about them? NFL cares only about the bottom line. I’m ok with that because I tune out the noise

NGFM spot on.

It is always crazy to me when I see people like Jimmy, who have kids, not realize this will negatively impact them. It is more than an annoyance when your kid is turned down for admissions into a University, denied a job, etc...

I’ve bitched about the college tuition scam many times here. I’ve never supported re-leveling the playing field. I just hold all media and politicians in contempt. All of them

Anti-Racism = Anti-White
End Racism = End Whites

This was on Rush today.
Panthers Spanish-Language Broadcaster Loses Job for Supporting Trump
Cliffs. Supports Trump on his private Twitter. Radio/Television manager told him to remove Panther's references from his private Twitter. He did but left his support for Trump on there. Contract was not renewed. Was replaced by someone else for the 1st game.

End Racism does not mean end whites. They just don’t want to be shot when involved in criminal activity anymore.

Back