[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

How can this country retain any respect in the world much less here at home if we let this just blow over?

NO BORDERS

NO WALLS

NO USA AT ALL

that is the point to all this

it isn't even taxpayer money

that implies that money ever belonged to you in the first place

it is all ours.......you didn't build that.........you don't own that

it is all ours and laws only apply to certain folks because some animals are more equal than others on this here farm

same reason you post your charitable deduction statement online

deploy empty virtue signals at waypoint

Charitable donations can go fuck themselves, these cock suckers rake in billions from all over and its squandered away due to mismanagement.

Its like poor people who can't afford a loaf of bread giving money to the catholic church when its the most corrupt global organized crime ring in the world.

Well the entire left that has been screaming about Trump is completely and entirely owned.. the longer they continue their support for that party the less their opinion should be considered.

They need to dump the democratic party and come up with the next thing

Holy shit do u still think trickle down works?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DNHujO2UIAApNea.jpg

LOL

meanwhile in Canada

DNGHe4RXUAEktLk.jpg

DNGHf-UWsAIMVIh.jpg

Charitable donations can go fuck themselves, these cock suckers rake in billions from all over and its squandered away due to mismanagement.

Its like poor people who can't afford a loaf of bread giving money to the catholic church when its the most corrupt global organized crime ring in the world.

well that is all very true

but phaytal just really doesn't want DRUMPF to get any of his hard earned money for future golfing vacations

New Protest Idiocy Lows: By Not Paying Federal Taxes | Zero Hedge

so #RESIST

Is there some kind of paycheck perma-ban bet negotiations going on?

Someone explain please.

=========================

:lol:

This is what sad looks like folks.

Has assertions and predispositions about other people, and then when he gets called on it, pussies out and won't stand behind his beliefs or claims.

Take the bet SuperTrap. I'd be happy to watch you disappear from TW.

:lol:

You're a sad, sad person. :rofl:

#extrasad

:rofl:

I'm not telling you crazy fucks who I am.

:attention

LMFAO

You did make a claim that can't be proven.

Its your claim vs. SuperTrap perma-ban.

So why make the claim if you're not willing to prove it?

writing checks that ass can't cash

what all credit consumerist con artists do best

Last edited:
Im so confident that phaytal isn't in the top 10% ill wager my perma-ban along with SuperTrap.

Negotiations and how it will be verified need to be discussed first. Im not going to accept some random photoshop, we need solid evidence.

Well now.. Early but still. The trend continues?

More than 280,000 ballots have been returned for Colorado’s 2017 elections, with Republican voters leading the pack The Denver Post

More than 280,000 ballots had been returned for Colorado’s 2017 elections as of Friday morning, with registered Republican voters leading the pack by far.

Registered Democrats sent in 92,842 ballots with unaffiliated voters returning 74,328 of their own, according to the Colorado Secretary of State’s Office. Republicans returned 112,034 ballots.

Im so confident that phaytal isn't in the top 10% ill wager my perma-ban along with SuperTrap.

Negotiations and how it will be verified need to be discussed first. Im not going to accept some random photoshop, we need solid evidence.

No way he goes for this.. like always he impulsively spit shit out without thinking. A clear pattern for him

No way he goes for this.. like always he impulsively spit shit out without thinking. A clear pattern for him

a life long habit for him

guy is 100% cocksure until he changes to next subject again

dice roles a 7

If you want to cross the top 10% mark, you’ll still need a six-figure income but the numbers aren’t quite as high. The IRS sets the adjusted gross income cutoff required to be in the 10% group at $133,445, based on 2014 tax data. Once again, the average household income for the top 10% of earners is higher, at $295,845.

i don't buy it either

six digits maybe.......i mean matching tattoos fallhawk brags about that benchmark

133k no way

he is well known in this thread to be a few orders of magnitude off in his number assessment

Yeah. No duh

Rauner won after bill fails in House - Chicago Tribune

Republican Gov. Bruce Rauner declined to take a position Friday on a stalled effort in the General Assembly to ban “bump stocks” and other devices that allow rifles to fire more rapidly, saying only that he would encourage a “bipartisan conversation about these issues.”

Lawmakers are looking to act on bump stocks in response to the deadly shooting in Las Vegas, in which the gunman used the devices to boost the rate of fire on several semi-automatic rifles.

Legislation to ban the devices failed in the Illinois House on Thursday by a 48-54 vote, with 16 lawmakers either absent or not voting. Legislators from both parties complained that the proposal as written was too far-reaching. Some Republicans have offered an alternative to the bill that would ban only bump stocks, but it has not been brought for a vote.

dice roles a 7

i don't buy it either

six digits maybe.......i mean matching tattoos fallhawk brags about that benchmark

133k no way

he is well known in this thread to be a few orders of magnitude off in his number assessment

It's like KC. It's just fun poking him because he is so clueless here it makes you wonder if he is what he says he is or if he is living off of daddy.

I can only talk from experience and I throw jabs at him... In the real world, from what I have seen, he would get decked in business.

you would think that the GOP would give the DIMMS something we don't really care about (like bump stocks).....but DNC cares a ton for.......as a negotiating card for something the rest of us need (like universal Concealed Carry liscneses between States)

instead they just cave and give the DIMMS whatever they want, without anything in return, and then let them set the narrative for what they want to do next despite controlling no major branch of governance any longer

that is how you know the GOP are not only complaint but accomplices to the bullshit this country suffers from

keep draining that swamp in the GOP

corker and flake and so many more going to get flushed

dice roles a 7

i don't buy it either

133k no way

if one's AGI is the same as his gross income, he's an idiot

just.. damn

today's roasting is extra crispy

where feytal at? same for ztard, the future mutlimillionaire vidya game player who knows economics

but didnt post anything showing as much

maybe guarding that top 20% income

ahahahahahahahaha

Back