[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Here is the truth Phrito.. the second you suggested the bet I knew you would never (well no sane person would) expose themselves like that to provide proof. You are so stupid you never considered the implications

PS KC, that is how you troll.

Last edited:

that 30 trillion the FED redistributed during the 08 crash had little to do with this I'm sure

nor did the endless bailouts and moral hazard government created

keeps creating via fannie mae and salley mae, etc, etc

no wonder you had to buy a used BMW..........LOL

During Obama’s Presidency Wealth Inequality has Increased and Poverty Levels are Higher

i mean even left wing news can't spin it differently

Has income inequality lessened under Obama? | MSNBC

Income inequality has gotten worse under President Barack Obama

I mean even the pope of fake news dope telling failtowel he is :ftard:

Last edited:
you may be right

it doesnt seem to slow people like feytal down at all

completely unaware of just how much salt there is in the human body and how little shame there is when it comes to pushing an agenda -a 'win at all costs mentality', fuck how we got there and how many corpses it cost

(btw, this season of American Horror Story: Cult is :rofl:)

now watch this burn out solute

Here is the truth Phrito.. the second you suggested the bet I knew you would never (well no sane person would) expose themselves like that to provide proof. You are so stupid you never considered the implications

PS KC, that is how you troll.

Neither did you until havax suggested it. But that's not here nor there.

uh huh.. look again.

I baited you the whole way and waited to use your own shit against you

page 2544 Top.

Last edited:
Hey SS. Remember when the US had a viable middle class? Guess what the tax rates were then.

Hint - Top personal rates were over 50%. Corporate rates were the same as today.

laughs at trickle down economics

Trickle-down economics, also referred to as trickle-down theory, is an economic principle that advocates reducing taxes on businesses and the wealthy in society as a means to stimulate business investment in the short term and benefit society at large in the long term.

forgets that rich wants things (like new BMWS, actual nice cars)

and that someone other than them builds such things

it is almost like this is how it has worked for centuries

that someone with a lot of wealth has something workers want ($$$$$)

and in return the wealthy needs things that workers can provide

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

that this is a good arrangment that has worked

what doesn't work, what provably fails, is this idea that you can get rich without working, without having something someone wants in return, and that purely through force and coercion can keep getting richer at another persons expense.

Be it the globalist Clinton candidates failtowell keeps voting for

or ztir's unemployed daddy who couldn't figure out how to feed ztir until he found a new job..........but felt like that money needed to come from somewhere other than himself while he sat at home on his ass all day

now there is a low effort troll that i am sure even a Canadian pot head who plays video games all day can get behind.......as he too waits for his million dollar esports gaming contract to come in any day now

Last edited:
uh huh.. look again.

I baited you the whole way and waited to use your own shit against you

page 2544 Top.

ask him about his tax donation to that food shelter he has a hotlink on standby to show you

to brag about on a seconds notice

it has all the personal info you need on our little RYAN B once you unmask the layers in adobe

:rofl:

you're full of shit

no one wants to pay more in taxes, especially when they pay theirs and at least half of everyone else's.

But Im a great guy and very sporting, so why dont you post up any checks you have sent to the US Treasury as a gift to the US to convince people you arent a dishonest bottom feeding piece of shit demanding more from others.

I'll gladly [strike]retract[/strike] redact that statement.

failtowel desperately wants to pay more in income taxes

that is why a few months into trumps election, outside of crying here, he donated maximum tax deductible donation he could write off on his taxes and not a dollar more

which he not only has on hand for tax time........printed out in duplicate on the fridge, in triplicat on the bathroom mirror (dog gone it i'm good enough and people like me), but also in online hand out and uploaded form scrubbed cleaner than hillary's personal server and jfk fbi files to post on here as a massive new virtue signal about how great of a humanitarian he is

at this point he might as well start pretending he is one of these worthless con artists

Patriotic Millionaires on Trump’s Trickle down Tax Plan

:rofl:

these guys just want a chance to donate more of their money to a system they believe in and don't just want to profit off of

Last edited:
How about we bet a permanent ban on it SuperTrap? I'll even up your chances and claim that I'm in the top 10%.

You did make a claim that can't be proven.

Its your claim vs. SuperTrap perma-ban.

So why make the claim if you're not willing to prove it?

Decades of US history have proved trickle down doesn't work. Chaol and myself have posted multiple studies proving trickle down doesn't work. Kansas' current situation proves that trickle down doesn't work.

You are just a willfully ignorant imbecile that refuses to pull their head out of their ass.

You can't fix stupid. :shrug:

FACT CHECK: Do Tax Cuts Grow The Economy? : It's All Politics : NPR

Tax cuts can boost economic growth. But the operative word there is "can." It's by no means an automatic or perfect relationship.

maybe u lefties know something the rest of world doesn't

nope......maybe u just full of shit

This is getting downright intriguing. Thanks left. The Russia investigation was a great idea.

Mueller facing new Republican pressure to resign in Russia probe | Fox News

This week’s bombshell that a controversial anti-Trump dossier was funded by the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign has Republicans asking to what extent the FBI – which received some of the findings and briefly agreed to pay the same researcher to gather intelligence on Trump and Russia – used the politically connected material.

Hill investigators also are looking into a Russian firm’s uranium deal that was approved by the Obama administration in 2010 despite reports that the FBI – then led by Mueller – had evidence of bribery involving a subsidiary of that firm.

Critics question whether Mueller’s own ties to the bureau as well as fired FBI director James Comey now render him compromised as he investigates allegations of Russian meddling and collusion with Trump officials in the 2016 race.

“The federal code could not be clearer – Mueller is compromised by his apparent conflict of interest in being close with James Comey,” Rep. Trent Franks, R-Ariz., who first called for Mueller to step down over the summer, said in a statement to Fox News on Friday. “The appearance of a conflict is enough to put Mueller in violation of the code. … All of the revelations in recent weeks make the case stronger.”

I think it's cute that supertrap has this idea in his head of what people who make good money are like and when people aren't cut throat selfish people like himself he genuinely can't believe it

ztir not selfish at all

but only with others time and money and resources

somebody better hurry up and feed them it is lunch time

serveimage

give em what he ate as a kid

Back