[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

p_101528432.jpg

good thing embarrassment and humiliation doesn't even slow them down

it is the life source they run their resistance on now

you may be right

it doesnt seem to slow people like feytal down at all

completely unaware of just how much salt there is in the human body and how little shame there is when it comes to pushing an agenda -a 'win at all costs mentality', fuck how we got there and how many corpses it cost

(btw, this season of American Horror Story: Cult is :rofl:)

Hey SS. Remember when the US had a viable middle class? Guess what the tax rates were then.

Hint - Top personal rates were over 50%. Corporate rates were the same as today.

I don't want to pay more taxes. I just don't want to see a massive tax cut for the 1% while the dwindling middle class has to pick up the slack.

Trickle down doesn't fucking work. Period.

Quit twisting my words.

I don't want to pay more taxes. I just don't want to see a massive tax cut for the 1% while the dwindling middle class has to pick up the slack.

Quit twisting my words.

I don't have too twist shit.. you do that all on your own liar

The fucking pages and pages of your jealousy on full display and now you are a 20%er. .. :lol: Holy fucking dipshit

:lol:

Shocking I know, ST, but people with jobs can make very good money, especially in tech. My guess would be that I clear about 3x your sad excuse for an 'income'.

ps - I'm well into that top 20%, thanks. :) I guess I'm a masochist.

:rofl:

you're full of shit

no one wants to pay more in taxes, especially when they pay theirs and at least half of everyone else's.

But Im a great guy and very sporting, so why dont you post up any checks you have sent to the US Treasury as a gift to the US to convince people you arent a dishonest bottom feeding piece of shit demanding more from others.

I'll gladly [strike]retract[/strike] redact that statement.

Quit twisting my words.

Correction: you were presented the opportunity to prove this mythical 'trickle down', which you still havent answered.

Stop lying.

:lol:

Shocking I know, ST, but people with jobs can make very good money, especially in tech. My guess would be that I clear about 3x your sad excuse for an 'income'.

You 'guess' huh? I am not comparing you to me asshole.. I am stating your constant jealously laden posts wanting shit that isn't yours and now you say you are a 20%? Come on Man!

Back