[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i think the only way supertrap should take that bet is if you tell us how much you make, and tell us what company you work for and your position, so we can confirm. otherwise, you're a fucking liar.

Decades of US history have proved trickle down doesn't work. Chaol and myself have posted multiple studies proving trickle down doesn't work. Kansas' current situation proves that trickle down doesn't work.

You are just a willfully ignorant imbecile that refuses to pull their head out of their ass.

You can't fix stupid. :shrug:

Then quote yourself.

Choad was systematically dismantled across the board on every feeble point offered. Nothing offered or said supported your position and conversely, it was easily validated that gvt taking from the producing class and giving hand outs to the recipient class (who put nothing into it) are the beneficiaries of 'trickle down'.

Not my fault neither of you are educated or intelligent enough to make a more compelling argument. Now that is the epitome of stupid.

:)

i really want to step on fatals neck and smash his skull with a sledge hammer, then calmly explain trickle down to his coworkers, in a way u need to explain things to toddlers. rich man starts business to get more rich. rich man trickles down some of his money to lots of people to run his business. rich man gets richer, employees of rich man enjoy the benefits of trickle down economics to feed their families, or save up to start their own business and become rich men to trickle down to others. /end baby.

how it works in reality:

rich man starts business to get richer
rich man trickles down the least amount of his money possible (maybe min wage even) to employees and trickles down money to vendors (other rich ppl)
rich man gets richer, employees get "cost of living raises" and don't make enough to provide luxuries for family
rich man continues to trickle down his money to other rich people, bc they all spread the increased revenue to themselves and shareholders, rather than employees

Is this just low effort trolling or something? I feel like nobody is that stupid to believe in trickle down after 30+ years of evidence that it doesn't

some of you old angry leftists need to get with the times

there is no room for economics in identity politics the new

left doesn't have time for that nonsense

Is this just low effort trolling or something? I feel like nobody is that stupid to believe in trickle down after 30+ years of evidence that it doesn't

Just when I didnt think people could get any more ignorant and stupid, on so many levels, posts ^ above are made.

You're welcome to explain what trickle down is though, haha.

This ought to be really good, especially coming from you, of all people.

:lol:

Actually he's right even conservative economic journals don't talk about trickle down

This is like an argument straight out of 1984

But keep talking about this crazy shit it gets all the youth blue pilled right away

When Kansas tried it everyone turned Dem in less than 5 years lol

Last edited:
Hey I am not going to defend my ignorant position instead I will mock you for thinking my ignorant position is ignorant. Claim my position has been proven despite any evidence and declare victory. I win the internet.

Back