[OFFICIAL]The Solar & Earth Events Thread

YOUR problem is the internal conflict which occurs when something, or someone, finds learning to be an easy task and not the struggle you have come to know.

Probably because I don't copy/paste even half as much as you think I do. (Refer to the above for clarification.)

I understand you have been conditioned to be repulsed by self belief aka self confidence. I personally think it to be one of the most degrading things done to one of us. However we all create our reality so if being livestock is your hand then blame the dealer. Not me. You must understand that while you see yourself as a Human being I see my myself being Human. In a Universe where reflecting light creates...perception matters.

The attainment of Knowledge is the highest labour of mankind. The attainment of Knowledge is the basis of all philanthropy, the basis for all unselfishness, the basis of all cooperation, and the strengthening of all the constructive emotions of the Human being.

Therefore to do this a man MUST be disciplined and all ancient people set aside certain disciplines for those who wanted to know the truth more than anything else.

When you begin to understand the above you will come to the realization you were preaching to a literal preacher.

Spoiler
That's wonderful Red, I too share your enthusiasm about knowledge :sunny: and its being the "basis of all cooperation, and the strengthening of all the constructive emotions of the Human being." Wow, touching, almost wish I wrote that, or rather that I could write that. Damn.

YOU GONNA TALK TO YOUR KIDS SOON ASSHAT?
Spoiler

u think u think but all u do is twink :roller:
sig worthy shit right there.

That's wonderful Red, I too share your enthusiasm about knowledge :sunny: and its being the "basis of all cooperation, and the strengthening of all the constructive emotions of the Human being." Wow, touching, almost wish I wrote that, or rather that I could write that. Damn.

Courtesy of Manly P Hall.

I DO WHAT I WANT!
111000728.jpg
111000728.jpg
111000728.jpg
111000728.jpg
111000728.jpg
111000728.jpg
111000728.jpg
111000728.jpg
111000728.jpg
111000728.jpg
111000728.jpg

Reactions: gim
Posting my publicly available mugshot from 2010 is supposed to do what in that bird brain of yours? Make me mad? Make me feel bad? Asking cause when I see that pic what comes to mind is "I sure did have a nice tan." :lol:

Oh, I thought it might be the non-main jail at Fort Laurderdale, thanks for clearing that up.

Do0d buys a few silver coins, calls it a "stack." Asks "do you even stack bro?" :lol:
Waits for kids to get in touch with him, but doesn't turn phone on during Christmas.
Confirms Tesla's math, can't factor a Gr.10 equation.

So many contradictions, but we don't "understand" we are "jealous" of him.

Question

Did Mike give you HIV?

If I remember correctly. He is HIV positive.

And you are now positive. On a serious note.

mike is part of bugchasing/giftgiving circles too, and has form infecting young mentally-ill twinks

so nope no possibility whatsoever

Question

Did Mike give you HIV?

If I remember correctly. He is HIV positive.

And you are now positive. On a serious note.

No.

He is.

I am. No offense taken.

I friended mike on fb
asking him now what tehvul's deal is

If you really did then you can tell he very rarely uses FB. BTW he has yet to figure himself out so expecting him to have figured me out won't be happening. Have fun though.

mike is part of bugchasing/giftgiving circles too, and has form infecting young mentally-ill twinks

so nope no possibility whatsoever

Mike is closer to 70 than 60 so suffice to say his sex days are decades in the past. They must not teach useful things like common sense in that school you waste your time at.

Oh, I thought it might be the non-main jail at Fort Laurderdale, thanks for clearing that up.

Do0d buys a few silver coins, calls it a "stack." Asks "do you even stack bro?" :lol:
Waits for kids to get in touch with him, but doesn't turn phone on during Christmas.
Confirms Tesla's math, can't factor a Gr.10 equation.

So many contradictions, but we don't "understand" we are "jealous" of him.

Broward has several jails.

Except I have never purchased a silver coin. In fact the only coins I own are 3 1 oz copper coins. I got them from Mr. Dale Pond when he had them minted with Tesla depicted on them.

Phones are not the only form of communication. Welcome to the 21st century and enjoy your visit.

Yeah well R=OSE^

Life is a contradiction. You do not understand you. It's not me personally you are jealous of. It's my freedom you envy.

Last edited:
Back