[OFFICIAL]The Solar & Earth Events Thread

i suggested he make an account here, which he's thinking about
wants to clear the air about a few things with you

You are totally full of shit. Had you not said "which he's thinking about
wants to clear the air about a few things with you" I may have believed you but when you said that you blew it. Nice try tho. One thing I have always admired about Mike is if Mike has something to say he will say it. To your face or he will tell you via phone.

In the future only bs about folks I don't talk to or know. That way you will not end up looking stupid. Especially don't try and bs me about a man I was with for like 4 years. :lol:

Last edited:
You are totally full of shit. Had you not said "which he's thinking about
wants to clear the air about a few things with you" I may have believed you but when you said that you blew it. Nice try tho. One thing I have always admired about Mike is if Mike has something to say he will say it. To your face or he will tell you via phone.

In the future only bs about folks I don't talk to or know. That way you will not end up looking stupid. Especially don't try and bs me about a man I was with for like 4 years. :lol:

whoa bub, i was paraphrasing mike's comments, not quoting him
time will tell if he joins up here, although he was def curious

clearly red just doesn't know mike as well as he thinks he does

probably bc mike knows that red is childish and can't be trusted with the truth, but I can tell u from experience that when mike gets a chance he will unload all his war stories about red bc he's had to bottle all his frustration and sadness up for years now

y do u go find a new daddy if u just gonna disappoint him red?

y?

Earthquake - Magnitude 5.2 - IZU ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION - 2015 January 05, 15:16:26 UTC

416370.global.thumb.jpg

clearly red just doesn't know mike as well as he thinks he does

Bruh the security cam at the condo still works and is still streaming live. To hear the goings on at the condo all I have to do is press "unmute" on the program. It streams live to the cloud you idiot. Mike had a boy over last night. I don't much care because Mike and I are over. I still consider him a good friend and will take a t ball bat to someone if they try to harm him but as far as bf's go he is not mine.

Also why bother Mike at all? He and I have not lived together since last August. I haven't seen him since he left Michigan last September and will not see him till next July.

So while you are still mooching off of your Mum I'm being a man and living on my own. Haha bitch.

Last edited:
They have a mother and if you were not a virgin you would know adult females do what they want.

Anyway the USGS has been caught bullshitting...again. -_-

Lives on his own, while chronically unemployed, which is supposedly heroic
Hasn't seen own children in over eight years, while not working or having other real world responsibilities
u r pathetic

Last edited:
Back