[OFFICIAL]The Solar & Earth Events Thread

Maybe you need better scientist. Egyptians built the pyramids 3000 years ago and still no one can really figure out how they did it.

well, it's an easy job if you create the stone blocks in situ. Plus, you wouldn't need 1000000 jews, and history would also make more sense.

all you need is water, cal and a special mixture of different sands.. 4 table boards and let the heat of the sun do the rest :roller:

So your studies taught you?

How to give up the ASS to pay rent.

And how to get HIV!

Did you watch a video on this?

You are winning now Nigga! Go out and shout out to the world you have HIV!

Tell your friends and family. I am sure they will congratulate you.

Awesome job Tehvul...

that's funny bc you have a total inability to ever demonstrate any understandin whatsoever it is fucking fascinatin

you cant even copy-paste shit right half the time

im honestly not even entirely sure u can fucking read properly

matter of fact your insane self-belief really just smacks of crazed rictus-grinned delusion brought about by a feeling of utter worthlesness and doubt

yeeeeeah :roller:

The purpose of life is Understanding. Without understanding all the knowledge ever invented is useless.

I guess you for got to watch the Vid on condems!

OR

Did you now he was infected and didnt care.<--- I think this one. Not being funny just being honest.

The purpose of life is Understanding. Without understanding all the knowledge ever invented is useless.

Knowledge is attained, not invented. Part of your problem is that you and the YouTubers you follow try to "invent" knowledge. When you begin to understand this you will be much better off.

that's funny bc you have a total inability to ever demonstrate any understandin whatsoever it is fucking fascinatin

you cant even copy-paste shit right half the time

im honestly not even entirely sure u can fucking read properly

matter of fact your insane self-belief really just smacks of crazed rictus-grinned delusion brought about by a feeling of utter worthlesness and doubt

yeeeeeah :roller:

YOUR problem is the internal conflict which occurs when something, or someone, finds learning to be an easy task and not the struggle you have come to know.

Probably because I don't copy/paste even half as much as you think I do. (Refer to the above for clarification.)

I understand you have been conditioned to be repulsed by self belief aka self confidence. I personally think it to be one of the most degrading things done to one of us. However we all create our reality so if being livestock is your hand then blame the dealer. Not me. You must understand that while you see yourself as a Human being I see my myself being Human. In a Universe where reflecting light creates...perception matters.

Knowledge is attained, not invented. Part of your problem is that you and the YouTubers you follow try to "invent" knowledge. When you begin to understand this you will be much better off.

The attainment of Knowledge is the highest labour of mankind. The attainment of Knowledge is the basis of all philanthropy, the basis for all unselfishness, the basis of all cooperation, and the strengthening of all the constructive emotions of the Human being.

Therefore to do this a man MUST be disciplined and all ancient people set aside certain disciplines for those who wanted to know the truth more than anything else.

When you begin to understand the above you will come to the realization you were preaching to a literal preacher.

Spoiler

YOUR problem is the internal conflict which occurs when something, or someone, finds learning to be an easy task and not the struggle you have come to know.

Probably because I don't copy/paste even half as much as you think I do. (Refer to the above for clarification.)

I understand you have been conditioned to be repulsed by self belief aka self confidence. I personally think it to be one of the most degrading things done to one of us. However we all create our reality so if being livestock is your hand then blame the dealer. Not me. You must understand that while you see yourself as a Human being I see my myself being Human. In a Universe where reflecting light creates...perception matters.

self belief is great, red

learning isn't hard, oh no - but applying that learning should exert you to the very limits of your skills, talents, and endurance, cos if it aint then u aint tryin hard enough and certainly can't (or shouldn't) claim any sort of mastery or even expertise

what u do tho is just skim a bunch of shit, assume you 'know' it and then just leave it @ that after givin urself a gold star for bein super duper fucking smart

this is how u can spout such ridiculous bullshit as when you claim to know astrophysics or to have checked tesla's work w/o knowing (or believing in) calculus or even algebra

what you are is a fucking idiot w/ delusions of not being an idiot, and everything you type reveals your sub-HS education

it's just you can't see it because it gives you the prickly-wicklies and you avoid that sort of shit like the plague

u think u think but all u do is twink :roller:

M 4.9 - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - 2015-01-02 19:11:46 UTC

415960.global.thumb.jpg

Back