[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

this describes our angry oldsters like havax and capt 'tism quite well.
The point is that demented anger is a significant factor in modern American political life — and overwhelmingly on one side. All that talk about liberal “snowflakes” is projection; if you really want to see people driven wild by tiny perceived slights and insults, you’ll generally find them on the right. Nor is it just about racism and misogyny. Although these are big components of the phenomenon, I don’t see the obvious connection to hamburger paranoia.

Just to be clear: To paraphrase John Stuart Mill, I’m not saying that most conservatives are filled with rage over petty things. What I’m saying instead is that most of those filled with such rage are conservatives, and they supply much of the movement’s energy.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/11/opinion/captain-marvel-republican-rage.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur

hurrrrrdurrpin calls everyone else a retard :ftard:

legit has brain damage and smoke/preservative poisoning (in many forms)...

nitrates, nitrites, and galvanized mercury contamination of the blood supply oh my

legit reeeeeeeeeeeeeee's but says everyone else is triggered

whoever smelt it dealt it (like he does on here every single day)

and Krugman admits what we are seeing today

in fact here he is gloating about how right we are

he is just mad that we will not go away and die fast enough to become De Blasio world wide just yet

De Blasio and wife have wasted $1.8B of taxpayer money

NYC Mayor De Blasios Wife Under Fire For Losing $850 Million

Oh what a beautiful tomorrow

sucks we might have to wait one more decade to become Venezuela

Spoiler

great things are going on there right now

Last edited:
NEW YORK is the model they are shooting for

New Yorkers Trying to Flee High State Taxes Find Moving Isn’t So Easy

LMAO

Rich people hitting exits so hard, so fast, they have to exit tax and audit them to get a few more shekels on the way out.......

too bad it will be bankrupt during the next down turn

2 Billion dollar a year after year budget deficits just like Illinois and California now

Wonder what they all have in common?

if there is some kind of common denominator?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Ocasio-Cortezs Mom Moved to Florida to Escape NYC’s High Taxes

Ocasio's mommy even did it......promotes it

meanwhile her dipshit daughter is talking about white people inheriting homes (in the form of reverse mortgages) is another form and proof of white privilege yesterday

i can't make it up as fast as they distort the world around them

telling lies is far easier than refuting all of them

Last edited:
biggest fucking retard on forum, any forum, anywhere he goes, calling others retarded

and triggered and projecting

:rofl:

you don't have to believe me.....you don't have to like me

just listen to (((them))) they aren't shy about telling you what they are after

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUU KILLLED DA FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMMMMMMM

U MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

-HURRDURRPIN

all of the screeching reeeesistance was bound to win

it's like speaking to a 2 year old and attempting to have a rational conversation

i honestly don't see how the same thing can't be said for our entire country soon

and i mean soon as in most likely already

When using disparaging terms for the elderly, the mentally ill, the obese, etc. as insults for people you disagree with politically HumDumpin, is that you demonstrating how not angry you are? I don't want to assume that you might simply be a shitty person.

When using disparaging terms for the elderly, the mentally ill, the obese, etc. as insults for people you disagree with politically

Get some friends who aren't fat autistic oldsters who screech online in multi-posts, and I'll call them something else.

Back