[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump's very cool and gracious and nice as long as you don't criticize him. If you do, oh boy. I love how the guy who was elected because he's for the working man called all the Carrier workers lazy fucks because the union leader called Trump out on his bullshit claims. :lol:

poor absent

lives in a world where only trump is greedy and corrupt

and union leader is in no way as big of a bag of shit as anyone alive

i wonder if they have organized crime in finland? i wonder if he knows what the concept of this is yet?

Feds Raid Home, Office, Pub of Philly Union Boss Tied to DNC and Clinton

someone should inform him

absent wants everything to be fair and equal in suffering

unless they are part of a different tribe or race than him and his family

u know......nazi needs

jews did capitalism he says

according to the Bolshevik diatribe jews like trostky taught him

Last edited:
Oh I'm still totally, 100% for Trump, just not for the reasons the idiots cheer him on. Right now I get to enjoy all the true believers with a foot in their mouths when Trump is filling and not draining the swamp and appointing more Goldman-Sachs bankers and corporate bosses into his administration than anyone before him. I love the brainfarts from people like JoMo, apparently it's an improvement to appoint the briber and not the person they bribed now :lol:

Oh I'm still totally, 100% for Trump, just not for the reasons the idiots cheer him on. Right now I get to enjoy all the true believers with a foot in their mouths when Trump is filling and not draining the swamp and appointing more Goldman-Sachs bankers and corporate bosses into his administration than anyone before him. I love the brainfarts from people like JoMo, apparently it's an improvement to appoint the briber and not the person they bribed now :lol:

i don't think you get how this works

Obama's Big Sellout: The President has Packed His Economic Team with Wall Street Insiders

Clinton+ADMITS+he+was+WRONG+to+take+RUBIN+%26+SUMMERS+advice+on+DEREGULATION.JPG

you couldn't do worse than where we were headed

the picks already promised by HRC to her own pay to play people

some of Trumps picks weren't my first picks......but are still pages above what Queen of the IMF was going to appoint.

democrats are pathetic. russian interference didn't affect the outcome. sure, maybe some people somewhere in the country were influenced by fake news and russians. but it was clinton's shitty campaigning and historical support of TPP lost her the rust belt, not the russians.

everywhere in the country was pretty normal in terms of what we expect to happen in a presidential election. the part that wasn't expected was working class whites in the rust belt. it's not because they're racist or misogynist. it's because hillary wasn't the canidate they wanted. bernie won those areas...and bernie and trump intersect on TPP and trade. they're not quite the same on those topics, but that's a different discussion.

sure, hillary won the popular vote. but we all knew the rules going in to this thing and we were all playing the same game with the same rules. neither candidate really campaigned out here in CA. we're like 10% of the country and the 6th largest economy but neither candidate gave a shit about us because we don't matter. in some ways that's good; I only really saw political ads when I was watching nationally televised broadcasts. sucks to be someone in a battle ground state. I'd like to see that changed. I'd like to feel like my vote for president matters to someone...but it doesn't, so oh well.

hillary lost the rust belt because she's a neo-liberal that long ago sold out the working class. she's not in touch with their day to day struggles. she's got no context about what it means to have your job shipped overseas and then hear pundit after pundit and politician after politician tell them that (1) those jobs aren't coming back, and (2) better lift yourself up by your bootstraps and get trained for a new job. :rolleyes:

I don't think trump's much better, but at least he showed up and came with a plan.

OMG the russians interfered? Oh no, the horror.

maybe if clinton hadn't interfered in the RNC primary process they wouldn't have had to face off against trump. the RNC wanted jeb bush. ted cruz would have been an easier match up because even people who like ted cruz really don't actually like ted cruz.

but I guess she would have had to also not interfere with the DMC primary process. biden would have won. bernie would have won. o'malley might have won (and he's not going to die of old age any time soon).

it's just so bad. and democrats, by not actually admitting how they totally fucked this up on their own, are just going to keep making the same mistakes. and that's stupid because they have the support to actually win...they just have to stop listening to the old entrenched white racists that run their party.

I guess when trump said he was going to drain the swamp, I thought he was talking about career politicians. How many of those has he appointed?

I know at least a couple. Even still, I don't feel let down. I'm okay with the appointment of CEO's of some of the most successful businesses in the world. I mean... would you be happier if he slected homeless people? Like what is your argument?

So long as these individuals act in an ethical way, I have no qualms.

Why bother bringing in the career politicians who are in the pockets of big CEOs? Cut out the middle man and just bring in the CEO.

Why bother bringing in the career politicians who are in the pockets of big CEOs? Cut out the middle man and just bring in the CEO.

Would you feel better satisfied if he selected middle management within these companies?

Or maybe entry lvl?

Jobless?

Non profit employees?

Like, what are you saying? The fact that highly successful individuals are being selected rubs you the wrong way?

I guess when trump said he was going to drain the swamp, I thought he was talking about career politicians. How many of those has he appointed?

I know at least a couple. Even still, I don't feel let down. I'm okay with the appointment of CEO's of some of the most successful businesses in the world. I mean... would you be happier if he slected homeless people? Like what is your argument?

Kerosene nailed it: the career politician isn't the problem, the guy who bribes him is. So now you've decided that it's ok to have the guy who fucked up the system in the first place because he's not a politician.

So long as these individuals act in an ethical way, I have no qualms.

You understand that you're talking about big capitalists, right? "Ethical" isn't a part of their lexicon.

democrats are pathetic. russian interference didn't affect the outcome. sure, maybe some people somewhere in the country were influenced by fake news and russians. but it was clinton's shitty campaigning and historical support of TPP lost her the rust belt, not the russians.

everywhere in the country was pretty normal in terms of what we expect to happen in a presidential election. the part that wasn't expected was working class whites in the rust belt. it's not because they're racist or misogynist. it's because hillary wasn't the canidate they wanted. bernie won those areas...and bernie and trump intersect on TPP and trade. they're not quite the same on those topics, but that's a different discussion.

sure, hillary won the popular vote. but we all knew the rules going in to this thing and we were all playing the same game with the same rules. neither candidate really campaigned out here in CA. we're like 10% of the country and the 6th largest economy but neither candidate gave a shit about us because we don't matter. in some ways that's good; I only really saw political ads when I was watching nationally televised broadcasts. sucks to be someone in a battle ground state. I'd like to see that changed. I'd like to feel like my vote for president matters to someone...but it doesn't, so oh well.

hillary lost the rust belt because she's a neo-liberal that long ago sold out the working class. she's not in touch with their day to day struggles. she's got no context about what it means to have your job shipped overseas and then hear pundit after pundit and politician after politician tell them that (1) those jobs aren't coming back, and (2) better lift yourself up by your bootstraps and get trained for a new job. :rolleyes:

I don't think trump's much better, but at least he showed up and came with a plan.

OMG the russians interfered? Oh no, the horror.

maybe if clinton hadn't interfered in the RNC primary process they wouldn't have had to face off against trump. the RNC wanted jeb bush. ted cruz would have been an easier match up because even people who like ted cruz really don't actually like ted cruz.

but I guess she would have had to also not interfere with the DMC primary process. biden would have won. bernie would have won. o'malley might have won (and he's not going to die of old age any time soon).

it's just so bad. and democrats, by not actually admitting how they totally fucked this up on their own, are just going to keep making the same mistakes. and that's stupid because they have the support to actually win...they just have to stop listening to the old entrenched white racists that run their party.

this coincides with my general assessment as well (minus the entrenched white racists when you have retards like Donna Brazile ruining everything she touches)

they just don't get it...and never will

they are incapable of accepting that others are possibly tired of their shit. that nobody is buying what they are so desperately and delusionally peddling anymore. their blatant hypocrisy and nagging lectures about believing in ideals they don't even practice or participate in.

they openly lied, cheated, and rigged their own FUCKING primary......

preemptively cried about Trump not accepting the general election results

only to lose it all and cry about how the election was stolen from them (even though it wasn't) using the same games and bullshit that got them there in the first place.

good job with the election recount.......LOL

the one that is actually proving that they lost by an even wider margin at the end of the day

BN-QU879_1115ho_GR_20161115114342.jpg

the new face of the old and degenerate democratic party

the life blood and botox that will see them long into the future

Last edited:
Would you feel better satisfied if he selected middle management within these companies?

Or maybe entry lvl?

Jobless?

Non profit employees?

Like, what are you saying? The fact that highly successful individuals are being selected rubs you the wrong way?

community organizer or bust

and bust if we can keep along the lines of this past decades prosperity

Kerosene nailed it: the career politician isn't the problem, the guy who bribes him is. So now you've decided that it's ok to have the guy who fucked up the system in the first place because he's not a politician.

You understand that you're talking about big capitalists, right? "Ethical" isn't a part of their lexicon.

quote of the day

WHITE capitalist oil men in america are not zionist shills.

the good news is that under Trump the media might actually say or do something critical about this

under Hillary everything would continue to go to shit and the media would celebrate that we are indeed living under an economic Utopia

the greatest economy since the Owebama economy

Where record bombs are dropped but we are not at war

Nobody is working but unemployment is at record lows

Debt is at record highs but money flows in the streets

"War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength;"

will not be the message of our Media anymore.....Thank the gods

Some might actually do their damn jobs again.

After they get done crying about Trump eating a Trump Steak without them

Two good and even damning articles on all this

Trump Picks Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State
Trump's Bait And Switch?

Last edited:
Back