Is this place safe for ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so missmanners is the girl that idiot zoph is in love with that he dances with that has a husband, but zoph doesn't want her to know that he wants to bone her, and he also doesn't want her husband to feel awkward about dancing with her? and her husband works late a lot because he's out fucking other chicks?

where is that fucking thread?

wait fuck

here it is

no

missmanners = zophorath.

has anyone else types "ban zophorath" into their phone enough that it's been added to your dictionary or whatever? I sure as fuck have.

so like if i post something like

missmanners is a bitch cunt fuckstick whore saggy tittied jabba the hutt looking queef

do i get to be on the youtubez?

TeaDance9.jpg

Hey granny, you and your friends at renegademugen still fail to understand what a page is on a forum. Both your video and those tards believe a single reply = a page. A troll knows their shit better than that.

Congrats on editing your ED article under the name of Lulz Kitty though!

Hey granny, you and your friends at renegademugen still fail to understand what a page is on a forum. Both your video and those tards believe a single reply = a page. A troll knows their shit better than that.

Congrats on editing your ED article under the name of Lulz Kitty though!

Whats ED?

Oh and that thread was going for pages, not posts. I'd show you but the forum is offline because I have the owner chained to my bed. Or something. At this point it might never come back.

;)
mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back