My Dance Partner is MARRIED!

Dr Dance

Veteran X
Her name is Laura. Husband's name is John. A nice guy, and supportive of Laura.

John has no interest in dancing. At all. Nada. Laura loves to dance. No full names will be revealed here to prevent google bombing, k?

Laura and I met at an afternoon tea dance five years ago. She and I then had our own partners, Maureen for me and (then) husband Elly (male, unusual spelling) for her. Elly was an awesome dancer. Elly and Laura together were winning standard comps all across the country.

Eventually, Elly got fed up with her many health issues that often inhibited or even prevented her from competing. He left her high and dry. After the divorce, she put up an ad in DCDancenet for a dance partner-husband. No takers. She expanded her internet search to non dancing husbands. A couple of years ago, she found John. They soon married.

After five years of dance partnership, Maureen and I parted on good terms after "philosophical" issues intervened with our dancing. We went our separate ways.

Shortly after she met and married John, I saw Laura (alone) again at the same afternoon tea dance. After several "successful" dances together, we decided to "hook up" as dance partners. She was MUCH more skilled than me especially at standard dances. But I intensified my private lessons during the past two years to catch up to her skill level. Now we are nearly equals.

Laura is quite the looker! She's an 8, and that's saying a lot! Everybody is enraptured by the beauty of her dancing. After dancing with her, I have become spoiled. All other women besides teachers simply aren't good enough for me any more. The improved techniques that I now employ in my dancing literally bowl my less experienced partners over.

Romance with Laura is out of the question. She is married; and, I respect that. She loves to dance with me, and John respects that. John has allowed this dance partnership to continue because he realizes that this is Laura's life. And Laura has remained faithful to John to the best of my knowledge. John has even attended one of my showcases to see for himself that I am "harmless." John is a good dude.

I have been criticized especially by my female friends for "taking up with this woman." She has been looked down upon and unfairly picked on by women who are jealous of her great skills. I don't pretend to fathom the hate from these "friends."

But it's win-win for Laura, John, and me. I get a GREAT dance partner. Laura gets to dance with a REGULAR dance partner which solidifies her hold on the hobby that she loves. And John solidifies his marriage by keeping his wife happy.

So where's the beef?

CLIFFS: My dance partner is MARRIED. Wat do I do?

you should have an affair with John and leave her high and dry again, you cum-guzzling faggot.

The waiter wasn't the only man in the club enjoying my wife's show. Several men at the bar were also looking at her legs as her spike-heeled foot swung back and forth. We were sipping our drinks when one of them approached our table and asked my wife to dance.

"Do you mind", she asked.

What could I say? I just nodded dumbly and watched the man lead my wife onto the dance floor. For the next twenty minutes I watched them moving together. With every minute, my wife seemed to be pressing her body closer and closer to her dance partner. He now had her tits mashed into his chest and his hands were roaming freely over the lush swell of her buttocks. It seemed to me like she was grinding her cunt against his bulge. I knew he must have an erection from feeling my wife the way he was.

The soup arrived and I concentrated on eating it with some of the bread just to get my mind off of what was happening on the dance floor. I was very nervous about all this happening in a crowded club, but I also realized that my cock was extremely hard from watching my wife rubbing her body against her dance partner. When I next looked up, my wife and her dance partner were no where to be seen. I looked all over the floor and couldn't find them. I even asked one of the women to check the ladies room for me. She wasn't there either. Finally, I gave up and returned to our table and dinner.

I was almost finished with dinner before my wife returned to our table. She smiled, sat down and began to eat the London broil she had ordered. I couldn't stand it.

"Where did you go? Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you", I demanded. "I went outside with Kirk." "Who's Kirk"? "The man I was dancing with", she replied as she sipped her wine. "You were gone 30 or 40 minutes!"

"Was it that long? It didn't seem that long." "What were you doing outside with him"?

She took another bite of the London broil, tilted her head and looked at me, straight in the eye for a few moments before she answered..."I was being fucked."

I choked on my food and had a coughing fit. When I got myself under control, I stared at my wife. "You're not serious are you. You really fucked that guy?" I was really stunned. We had had one previous experience in which I had seen my wife being fucked, but that had been when we were out of town on vacation.

"No. I didn't fuck him. He fucked me. And he made your wife cum three times while he was doing it."

"But where...how? You didn't have time to go anywhere."

"Oh... he was too hot to go anywhere. I had been rubbing my cunt all over him for 20 minutes on the dance floor and he was going crazy. He fucked me in the back seat of his car. I just laid down on the seat, put one foot against the ceiling of the car and the other over the front seat so that I was spread open for him. First he sucked me to a hard orgasm and when my pussy was throbbing, he mounted me and put his cock into my cunt while I was still in the middle of my first orgasm... That made he explode all over again. He rammed me really hard and then filled my hole with a huge cum load."

Paula came again when Kirk drove his cock deep into her wet, open, waiting cunt.
"But my god... how could you have done something like that without telling me." "Would you have stopped me", Paula asked. "No, but , well, I mean... " My words trailed off to silence. "Would you have sneaked out and watched him fucking me?"

I didn't answer.

"Your cock is hard now, isn't it? You're imagining how it must have looked for me to be spread out on the back seat of that car with Kirk mounted on me... fucking me. You wanted to watch it, didn't you?"

"Yes", I moaned as my cock throbbed in my pants.

Paula just smiled and finished her dinner. She motioned for our waiter who came running when he saw that my wife was sitting with her legs spread so that he could see up her dress. He couldn't take his eyes from between her thighs as she ordered another glass of wine. I also looked and saw she wasn't wearing any panties. Her cum-covered cunt was in full view. Little strands of semen clung to her lips and her pubic hair was matted.

"He took your panties", I blurted. "No he didn't. I never wore any."

My wife looked at me and crossed her legs shutting off the view. "Kirk was very good. He has a big cock and he was able to get hard again almost immediately after he fucked me the first time. I sucked him until he was throbbing. I thought he was going to shoot it in my mouth, but he pulled it out, turned me over onto my hands and knees and gave it to me doggie-style the second time. I came again when he filled your wife with his second cum load, Honey."

"Kirk put another load in me when he fucked me doggy style, Honey."
On the drive home, my wife removed her breasts from her sheath and played with her nipples. Halfway home, she removed her dress completely so that her cum-drenched pussy was on display. I had to pass several trucks on the freeway, and she smiled at the drivers each time, spreading her legs wide open and holding her big tits up for them to see. By the time we were home, I had a raging hard on and just had to fuck her. I thought she might refuse, but she told me that she needed another fuck. However, there was a price. I had to suck all the cum from her pussy before she would let me fill her with my load.

When my wife got out of the car at home, anyone who passed could see her tits, legs, and cunt. She was wide open and exposed.
--------------------------

After that night, things were never the same again. Paula began to wear incredibly erotic clothing, miniskirts and micromini skirts that barely covered her ass, see-through blouses , sometimes without a bra, depending on where we were going. She rarely wore a bra or panties. Many times she would be dressed to kill when I got home from work. We would go out for the evening and I would stay hard the entire time as Paula flashed her body as we had done for years. The difference now, however, was that I never knew when she would going to let a guy fuck her.

One Saturday about a month after our evening at the supper club, she invited me to go shopping with her. I really don't like shopping, but I didn't want to let her go alone. We shopped most of the day until finally Paula entered a small, but expensive, ladies shop. She approached the clerk, a handsome man of about 30, and told him that she wanted to see some new shoes. She explained that she was interested in something sexy that men would like to see her wearing. The clerk beamed with pleasure, hardly able to tear his eyes away from my wife's big thrusting tits. Finally, he managed to get his thoughts sufficiently together to go to the back storeroom and get some shoes. Within minutes, he returned with five boxes to find my wife sitting in the fitting area with her shapely legs crossed and me sitting a couple of chairs to the side.

The clerk moved a small fitting stool directly in front of my wife and selected a pair of black spikes with three-inch heels and a single strap. He asked Paula if they were the sort of thing she had in mind, and when she nodded, he suggested that she try them on. In response, Paula uncrossed her legs and moved her right foot up onto the fitting platform, her dress falling away from her thigh as she did so.

The clerk fumbled as he removed her shoe and replaced it with the black spike. In his position, he could see halfway up her thighs. With great difficulty he forced himself to avert his eyes. When the first shoe was in place, he couldn't keep from watching as my wife moved her right foot to the side and her left up onto the platform. In the process, she opened her legs even more. It was impossible to keep from looking.

When both shoes were on, Paula rose and examined them in the mirror, raising her dress even higher as she did so. She struck a seductive pose and asked the clerk what he thought. He never took his eyes off my wife's legs as he told her in detail how nice they looked.

"Do you think they make my legs look sexy?" "They look marvelous. Absolutely marvelous!", the clerk stammered. "Why thank you. That's very nice of you to say so. Do you really like my legs?", Paula asked as she lifted her skirt halfway up her thighs.

The clerk squirmed uncomfortably, glancing at me and trying to hide his erection. "Don't worry about my husband. He doesn't care if you look at my legs."

Sitting down in front of the clerk again, Paula smiled and asked to try on another pair. Once more her foot rose, and this time, she kept her legs slightly farther apart as he fitted her with a pair of red pumps. From the way she was sitting, I was certain that the clerk was able to see at least to the tops of Paula's stockings. By the time he had fastened the second shoe, the clerk had stopped trying to avert his eyes and staring directly up my wife's dress.

Once again Paula went through the routine of examining the shoes and asking the clerk how they looked on her. My cock was now hard as steel watching my wife tease this man. Holding her dress high on her thighs, Paula smiled, "I think they make me look like a slut." She looked into the clerk's eyes. "Do you think they make me look like a slut?"

"No, of course not", the clerk protested. "Oh come on... If these aren't fuck-me pumps, I've never seen a pair." Paula lifted her skirt even higher exposing her panties. "I think I look like a slut. I really like them. I'll take this pair. Show me some more."

Two more pairs of shoes followed with Paula keeping her legs parted just about the same amount each time, giving the clerk ample opportunity to take in every detail of her thighs. When she sat down to try on the fifth pair, a sequin-studded pair of open-toed pumps with five-inch heels, she allowed her dress to ride even higher. The action didn't escape the clerk's notice. He responded by moving her foot as high on the platform as he could to give himself the best possible view. His eyes caressed her and tried desperately to see even further up her dress. My wife was becoming very excited now. When he repeated this move with the second foot, she helped him still more by parting her thighs wider. I knew without a doubt that he was now able to see all the way up to her pantie-covered cunt.

The bulge in the clerk's crotch left no doubt that he had a raging hard-on. His erection tented his pants which moved every time his penis throbbed with excitement. He strapped the second shoe in place and Paula opened her legs another few inches so that he could see the full plane of her cunt covered only by the thin crotch band of her wet panties. The clerk stared directly at it. Almost a full minute passed with Paula keeping her legs spread open for him. Suddenly she closed her legs and asked the clerk to bring out some shoes with high heels that strapped around her ankles. He said he would be glad to do so, but that he would first have to lock up the store as it was past closing time. When he rose, my wife stared at his erection.

While waiting, my wife leaned over and whispered, "God...I'm hot...so hot...I can feel my cunt beginning to throb!" "Take off your panties so he can see your cunt", I gasped, my own cock throbbing. "Do you really want me to? He might fuck your wife right here in the middle of the store." She pressed her thighs together and shuddered. "You want to see him fuck me, don't you?"

Before I could answer, the clerk returned carrying a single pair of black five-inch spikes with long straps. His erection was obvious. He could hardly wait to see more of my wife because he moved a second fitting stool into position beside the first one. Without hesitation, he lifted Paula's foot onto the platform, removed her shoe, and replaced it with the black spike. When he was ready for the second foot, he moved the first one not onto the floor, but onto the second stool. My wife was now not only spread open, but both of her legs were elevated as well. Her dress slid back to mid-thigh and the clerk stroked her calf and stared openly at the narrow band of thin material covering her cuntal opening.

"Can you see everything? Do you want me to spread wider?", she asked. "Yes. Spread wider", the clerk ordered. "You do it, Honey. Open me up wide."

The clerk shoved the fitting stools apart another foot causing my wife's thighs to gape open. She held her position to permit his gaze to drill directly between her splayed thighs, while his hands stroked up and down the expanse of her leg. Her breathing was becoming more rapid and her hips began to undulate on the chair. The clerk didn't hesitate. His hands touched the inside of her thighs and moved directly upward to stroke the length of Paula's wet slit through her panties.

My wife moaned in passionate response. "Ooohhhh... I'm starting to throb... my clit... oouuuu.. it's throbbing... I think I'm going to cum!"

The man moved his fingers onto her clit, but she grabbed his hand to stop him. He was having none of that. Firmly, he freed his hand and began to massage her clit shaft through the wetness of her panties. My wife exploded. "Aahheeeee....Oooouuuuu...you're making me cummm....oohhh yesssss.... I'm cumming...."

The clerk felt my wife throbbing beneath the panties and started to push his fingers into her. "Please..not yet... Show me one more pair of shoes."

I felt like I was going to cum in my pants. What a bitch his wife was.. even when she was cumming, she wouldn't stop teasing the poor clerk. When the clerk had vanished into the back of the store once again, I leaned over and whispered to my wife, "Take off your panties. Show him you cunt." This time she offered no objection. Her hips arched and she quickly stripped the panties down her nylon-sheathed legs. She handed them to me and I felt the crotch. It was soaked with her juices. My wife crossed her legs once more and waited.

Soon the clerk was seated directly in front of my wife again. He ran his hands up her legs until he grasped her behind the knee. Pulling her crossed legs apart, he quickly stripped off her shoe and slipped her foot into a white spike. She pressed her foot directly against his erection while he fastened the strap. I rubbed my own cock as I watched him staring up her dress into the darkness at the upper reaches of her thighs.

Without being asked, Paula moved her foot away from his crotch and spread herself wide for him. The intake of his breath was audible when he saw the pubic hair surrounding my wife's naked cunt. She slowly raised her legs and placed her feet on the fitting stools to expose herself completely. The man rubbed his cock and moved the second stool to spread my wife wide open. Her cunt lips gaped exposing the wet hole. With a quick motion, the clerk pushed her dress up to her hips so that he could see her pulsating wet slit even better. My wife was losing control; her hips were openly thrusting her cunt upward.

Paula's thrust her wet, open cunt upward letting the clerk know it was ready.
Running his hands up the inside of her thighs, he pulled Paula forward and pressed her legs open even wider. His fingers penetrated her in one smooth stroke. I had my own cock and was stroking it, my eyes glued to the clerk's fingers thrusting in and out of Paula's cunt. Suddenly, my wife began to cum for the second time. She continued to moan for over a minute, her entire vagina throbbing around the clerk's fingers.

As soon as her climax subsided, he lowered his mouth and sucked the throbbing clitoris between his lips. My wife groaned deep in her throat; her passion mounting instantly to a raging fire. The man's tongue began to lash up and down the shaft of the turgid clit causing my wife's moans to turn to shrieks of pleasure. Her body stiffened and her hips thrust her crotch upward as she started to cum for the third time. Still the clerk did not let up. His fingers probed both her pussy and asshole while his tongue lashed her jerking clitoris. My wife was going wild. I was jacking off furiously as I watched my wife being sucked and fingered into another powerful orgasm.

I saw the clerk had his own cock out and ready. He moved between my wife's thighs and placed the swollen head directly against her throbbing hole. With one hard thrust, he drove himself in and began to fuck her. His hips snapped back, pulling his cock almost out of the groaning woman, and then ramming forcefully back into her waiting cunt. I could easily see her cuntal lips stretching wide to receive the thick shaft as it slid all the way into her. He had it buried now and was fucking Paula with hard slamming strokes that forced her butt back against the chair. His hips snapped rapidly back and forth, delivering one hard fuck stroke after another into her open cunthole.

I couldn't hold back any longer. A huge stream of cum gushed from my cock, landing several feet away on the carpet. Several more streams followed this until the cum was running over my hand and dripping onto the floor.

The clerk pulled his cock from my wife's cunt and told her to get on the floor on her back. Instantly, Paula obeyed. Once on her back, she lifted her hips and pulled her dress up about her waist. With her cunt now fully exposed, she lowered her hips to the carpet and lifted her legs until her white spikes pointed toward the ceiling.

My wife spread her legs wide open and presented her cunt for fucking.
In this position, her cunt was a perfect, wet target for the clerk's steel-hard cock. He wasted no time. Dropping between my wife's widespread thighs, he rammed his full length into her. Again his hips fucked his cock into the sucking hole of Paula's vagina. She squeezed the thick shaft with her cunt muscles as it fucked into her depths. Within moments, I knew she could feel the man beginning to throb inside her pussy. His hips hammered his length into my wife faster and faster.

I watched my wife's cunt taking the clerk's entire sex gun into cunt on every stroke.
I watched almost in shock. My wife was spread wide with her dress shoved up to her waist being fucked senseless by a total stranger right in the middle of the store. I watched Paula lift her legs higher to give him full access to her hole. The man's butt pounded into the wide expanse of her open legs. Suddenly, I noticed his strokes shortening and the muscles of his ass clench. He was about to cum! He rammed himself in deep and groaned as thick jets of cum shot into my wife's cunt. His strokes slowly decreased in intensity. The cum overflowed and seeped between the lips of Paula's pussy and the still pistoning cock to slide down the crack of her ass.

The clerk did not move from between her spread legs and Paula made no effort to get up. Instead, his hips continued to do a slow grind while he worked the top of her dress down to her waist to gain access to her huge tits. Her nipples were both rigidly erect. Paula groaned softly as his fingers stroked them. She groaned even louder when he sucked the nipples into his mouth, his hands squeezing both big melons while he sucked and tongued her. His hips never stopped their grinding motion and my wife's hips were beginning to move again.

My wife opened her eyes and watched as I jacked off staring at the man fucking her. She groaned softly when she felt the cock growing bigger and harder inside her cunt. "Ooohhhh..he's getting hard again!"

His grinding motion was slowly changing to steady strokes in and out of my wife's vagina now. He was obviously going to fuck her again. His ass muscles were quivering with pleasure as they thrust his hips forward, feeding inch after inch of his cock into my wife's vagina. I could see her shudder when the base of the cock crushed against her clit. He pulled himself partway out. Her cunt lips seemed to expand around his gleaming wet shaft. He poised over her for a moment with just the head inside, and then snapped forward, driving his entire length back into her depths. He began to fuck my wife with steady, measured thrusts, riding her high to keep constant friction on her clit. He wasn't going fast, but he was hitting into her hard and deep. Paula drew her legs up, bending them at the knees. Her garter straps cut into the flesh of her stretched thighs as she wrapped her legs tightly about the clerk's driving butt.

I could tell that my wife as about to cum again. Her eyes screwed tightly shut and her mouth opened, forming a large oval. She squeezed her legs about her fucker's hips and pumped her ass up and down, meeting his every thrust, driving his spear deep into her cunt, again and again. She cried out and her whole body shuddered and shook, but the clerk didn't even slow down. He kept socking in and out of her convulsing pussy while she squealed and writhed beneath him.

He gave her no time to recover. Instead, he began to fuck her even faster and harder. She responded immediately and soon was bucking wildly, her ass flying up and down, her tits bouncing in rhythm to the driving strokes of the man's penis into her overheated vaginal passage. His thick cock plugged her sex opening fully. I could see it glistening with their combined juices on every outward stroke. The sound was incredible. Every time he pulled out of my wife, there was a wet, sucking sound from all the cum pooled inside her cunt, and each time he drove into her body, her cunt squished as the juices were forced out. The cum was being churned into a white froth that coated the length of his cock and the entire plane of my wife's cunt.

Paula was losing control again. She still had her legs upraised, her ankles locked about the man's ass, but now they began slipping down. Her legs splayed wider apart and her calves rode his ass. Her white spikes heels jerked in the air as his ass rose and descended between her thighs. Looking down, I could see my wife's asshole lengthening and shortening in response to the cock driving up and down the length of her vagina. Her cunt hole was stretched into a wide oval by the hard shaft that plunged like a piston in and out of the wet cylinder of my wife's squishing pussy.

When he was ready to cum in my wife, the clerk hooked her legs in the crook of his arms and lifted them high and wide. Her thighs split wide apart and her new spike heels pointed toward the ceiling. He roared and started fucking straight down into her cunt like a jackhammer. Every stroke was long and deep. My wife grunted loudly each time the cock slugged into the bottom of her hole. Suddenly, my cum exploded over Paula's face and tits. Spurt after spurt rained down on her jerking body splattering over her bouncing tits, shooting into her open mouth, and covering her cheeks. She opened wider so that the next stream shot directly into her mouth hole.

The man fucking her responded by ramming his cock into Paula's upturned cunt even faster, hitting her hard with short two-inch jabs. Her pussy squished as cum and juices belched up and out onto her bouncing ass. The man screamed and began to shoot jet after jet of hot cum into my wife's waiting hole. Paula shrieked loudly and exploded into another orgasm as she took the load. Their bodies hammered together, his hips ramming forward to plant the cock deep inside Paula's cunt, her ass hunching upward to take every inch. More cum poured into her. The juices spurted up and out of her tightly plugged hole. Her clit jerked wildly in hot passion as she was relentlessly fucked by the clerk.

My wife was breathing in labored gasps in the midst of the fierce fucking she was receiving. Her upraised legs allowed me to see her asshole winking spastically while cum oozed past the clerk's plugging cock to run down her ass cheeks. His clenching butt cheeks told me that he was still unloading cum into my wife's vagina. Slowly the man pulled his semihard cock from Paula's cunt and her legs fell to the carpet. She lay there spread wide open, her dress bunched at her waist, her cum-covered tits exposed, her cunt twitching spastically. It gaped wide open from the fierce fucking she had received. Her vagina was completely filled with the clerk's thick white cum which ran steadily down the crack of her ass to the carpet.

I cleaned myself up and browsed in the front of the shop while I waited for my wife to join me. Before I realized it, 15 minutes had passed and my wife had still not joined me. I walked to the back of the store and immediately realized why. She was kneeling in front of the clerk, her hands clutching his buttocks as she sucked his cock. He was steel hard again. It looked as if he hadn't even cum yet. His cock stood at rigid attention so that Paula had to pull it down to get it inside her mouth.

I heard the clerk order my wife to get onto her hands and knees. She obeyed immediately, turning to present her ass to the clerk. "Lower your head to the carpet, Baby... yeah...That's the way. Stick that beautiful ass up in the air, you hot Slut. Higher!... Yeah..That's it."

My wife raised her ass high letting the clerk see her open, throbbing cunt hole.
My wife's head rested on the carpet. Her knees were pulled under her so that her butt was thrust high into the air. The clerk stepped behind her and gazed with lust at the wet, cum-filled vaginal orifice. I watched him as he placed the head of his penis against her cunt. My wife groaned in anticipation. Then, with slow precision, the hard cock was pushed into her cunt. My wife moaned loudly as it went in. The clerk pulled her hips backwards to impale my wife completely and then began to fuck in and out of her pussy with pounding strokes, each one causing my wife's body to jolt forward and ripping a grunt of pleasure from her that seemed to come straight from her pussy. I watched the clerk move his cock in deep and ram it against my wife's womb. She moaned louder and hunched against the cock inside her hole.

We could both see my wife's asshole opening and closing each time she was penetrated. The clerk smiled at me, pulled his cock out of the wet cunt and pressed it against my wife's asshole. Paula groaned but did not pull away. He pushed and her asshole opened for him. My wife was relaxing her sphincter to allow him to fuck into her ass. The clerk pushed and felt his cock slide easily into my wife's ass. He went in so easily that I knew that Kirk and some or all of the men at the porno theater must have been in her ass many times .

We didn't leave the store for another hour. It ended by both of us fucking Paula and her screaming and cumming as she received two cocks at the same time. As I said, my life has never been the same.

Seeing an ugly dude dancing with a an attracted lady will spark the interests of those watching. Should be easy to get the attention of other women in those classes.

zoph, before you post what goes through your mind?

Do you think "I bet TW would really like to know about my dancing" ?

swayze%20and%20grey.jpeg

Back