Should I keep having sex?

Seems to be a joke to me.. I mean what person, with any common sense at all, would post something like this on any forum, especially after the panty-sniffing thing.

Either this is a joke, or Cherub is even slower than the girl he claims to be getting it on with.

How did Gangrel get his phone number? All I saw where address, btw I tried looking for address on some websites yahoo google some searches and found no phone numbers. etc. I think Gangrel only called the cops.

tardhit.gif

Just so credit isn't misplaced.. Sir Lucius' genius at work yet again. :)

Last edited:
I'm joining the bullshit camp.

It's either that, or Cherub hasn't fucked her yet but kinda wants to, so he put a hypothetical post up to get people's reactions.

Also, I don't see how calling the authorities would do any good. Hell, there isn't any real proof. They probably wouldn't even look into it.

Bullshit, but still a damn good read. :lol:

People are way too quick to jump on the witchhunt bandwagon. While most of us think it is terribly disturbing, myself included, we have to recognize that someone with DS has the right to a relationship. As long as family members become involved VERY SOON, and give their BLESSING so that it doesn't look like you are taking advantage, you MIGHT be ok. Realistically though, the way society prosecutes taboos, you are likely to end up in jail.

Back