Famous TW Fuckups

bumpyb umbpybunknxandjald ad

thank god legends didn't show up on the list anywhere. we had our share of public drama.

:D

Error|550 said:
Then there was that group of guys that was going to develop a ... oops! Hehe ...

(for the record, we DID develop it. it's out. people actually still PLAY it, too)

WTF aestis is slacking.

Continue with the culling of the heard.

Perhaps he did very bad on his midterm :O

Wasn't there someone here a long time ago who made a thread saying he was dying, but then later posted saying he wanted to see how people would react?

Not that I mind being in there, but something tells me that you are just including me to bug me. Which makes more sense, because I dont think posting a screen shots is a FAMOUS TW FUCKUP. It's just something stupid I did. It's just not even that funny.

Anyway, who can forget that thread about Stage01 and his promised sex vid. That needs to be on page one.

Aestis said:
Roundhouse - He tried to post pictures of his underage girlfriend who was fat and ugly only to find that TW didn't care about her but instead found him hilarious. Apparently he didn't realize that having a molestache, shit-eating grin, and displaying a giant thumbs up was the most retarded picture of himself to post.

it was this epic event that initially drew me to TW. Thank you Tribal War!

TheGrudge is well on his way to fuckup material, my money is on him for the next fruitcake poster of TW fame.

Forensic said:
thats a different one

one guy bought a bunch of blow darts and a blow gun off the internet, and shot up a mouse with it, then took pics of the bloody tortured mutilated mouse with like 6 rods sticking in him

people who torture animals are scum..torturing humans is more understandable because at least some humans sort of deserve it
what about the guy who gave some dead animal a viking funeral

or was that cool

the gay part about this thread is that almost all threads referenced (at least the ones since ive been here) were blatant trolls/made up shit (Roundhouse, Sizeless, etc.)

hhahahahaha... I forgot about that guy. He was such a liar... but an alright guy, if you got to know him.

YaRD.... hahahaha...

:lol:

I'd have to put myself on the list for making my TW password 'booboo', which was easy enough for the flame4ca$h to figure out and use my account to spam the forum... oops. Honestly it was a pretty pathetic play on his part though, but hey I guess he was bored since his site was mysteriously shut down for days.

The good news is that I changed all my passwords to ones that are fairly impossible to guess now, so it was a good wake up call for me. I'd tell him thanks, but he's probably slashed his wrists by now.

Back