Famous TW Fuckups

El Smack said:
3. I got divorced becuase my Ex decided she wanted more. She wasnted someone who was obsessed with education, had the same interests as her and in general was much.. much older. Again, Stits can tell you all about her. She's concerned about "status". Just like her mother. She had to have the right car, live in the right neighborhood and have the right friends... just like her mother. I'm glad we got divorced. It's been a weird ride, but one I'm glad happened. I've never been happier.
Wow.

Women like that....

That means, no matter what you do, to her friends and boyfriends, you will always be the deadbeat father/exhusband.

Does cowboy getting kicked out of boot camp for hemorrhoids count as a fuck up? He did probably get then from whoring

Cheater said:
And how about Bounty's "Christmas Sucks" thread?

:p

It was "Why We Don't Celebrate Christmas" ... not "Christmas Sucks" (which it actually does, with the exception of Christmas carols and sugar cookies).

I don't think I qualify as a fuck up because of that thread, though I do think everyone who took an opposing position does. :D

P.S.: :wave:

P.P.S.: This is a funny thread.

P.P.P.S.: I know there have been some people/events that have been forgotten or not yet mentioned ... I must ponder this.

The-ill-man said:
someone have the pick of el smack take the shot
Elsmack.jpeg

[OO]Machine said:
Its Squeeky. Wonder what ever happened to that kid.. good riddance

i heard he is an avid poster at another forums, begins with a g i think, forgot the name.

Could we say No.Fix?

For being banned from virtually EVERYTHING tribes related and ultimately increasing the security on many of the big pub servers so he could no longer pull his lame ass pranks?

skip said:
it was like maygem or something like that. sorry if i don't memorize his posting habits.

genmay

I think he was the guy who broke into the bathroom with a video camera while his brother was masturbating and thought it would make him famous here too.

Back