hey, link me to some ron paul criticism

Tisk, tisk, Triple. That was before I heard about the debris landing on the building.

Try, try again.

I don't have time to deal with truthers, coombz. Sorry.

you're fucked in the head

since when am i a truther? :lol:

are you sure you're not confusing me with one of the hundreds of other people on TW who dislike you and abuse you at every opportunity?

and it sure looks like you 'don't have time' spamming f5 in this thread furiously as you rage against everyone who dislikes Ron Paul

you're fucked in the head

since when am i a truther? :lol:

are you sure you're not confusing me with one of the hundreds of other people on TW who dislike you and abuse you at every opportunity?
You haven't figured it out? You're apparently a truther since I'm apparently a truther. :x

i just got into work an hour ago and i'm settling into my normal routine :)

you said (in this thread) that you think the government were/are lying about 9/11 ("lying != inside job")

which makes you a retard (and puts you firmly in a category with numerous other retards)

triple nobody will ever take your side on tribalwar, you are a pear shaped faggot

you are also a simpleton and you should just go away, you backwards bosox cap wearing faggot

and you are an oldschool racist republican LOL.. go away gaylord

i just got into work an hour ago and i'm settling into my normal routine :)

you said (in this thread) that you think the government were/are lying about 9/11 ("lying != inside job")

which makes you a retard
Yes, because as we all know, $500,000,000,000.00 a year on defense spending isn't enough to properly defend a country... :rofl:

Lying as in covering their asses for incompetence, not as in "Bush dun it!"

Example: There is no "al-Qaeda." There's no "database" or massive group of organized America hating fighters. That's absurd bullshit propaganda to give our "enemy" a name.

that's not really lying by governmental standards bro, in the world of politics that shit is what we call 'par for the course'

(ESPECIALLY in America...not so long ago it was 'the Red Menace')

triple nobody will ever take your side on tribalwar, you are a pear shaped faggot

That's okay. If you want to be wrong to spite me, be my guest.

you are also a simpleton and you should just go away, you backwards bosox cap wearing faggot

uh huh. let me guess, you're from jersey?

and you are an oldschool racist republican LOL.. go away gaylord

Typical tw. Accuse me of being a racist and then toss half a dozen homophobic slurs my way. Hypocrite.

that's not really lying by governmental standards bro, in the world of politics that shit is what we call 'par for the course'

(ESPECIALLY in America...not so long ago it was 'the Red Menace')
Touche, but I guess you can just call me old fashioned.

first post i made, triple turned into someone who just asks questions and cant answer anything...

way to dodge ace, or whatever your cage name is

Oh look, he stopped calling me a faggot. I guess he remembered when you call people bigots you probably shouldn't be throwing hate speech around in the same post.

Back