hey, link me to some ron paul criticism

in this thread we learned that Validuz is resentful of families with enough money to provide a decent education for their children, and that he sucks more Ron Paul cock than Dumby Dooby

(i can't get off this fucking hill FUCK)

Oops. Did you forget I can search for threads about 9/11 conspiracies on tribalwar?

Zeitgeist, The Movie by Acerbity - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Yea, I did think some parts were suspicious, but my questions were answered and that was that.

Other gems:
What about it?

Hell, even then I didn't think it was massive government conspiracy. You even quoted it. I even said I didn't think it was a government conspiracy in the quote YOU LINKED. :rofl:

Gtfo Triple.

Last edited:
the problem with ron paul is that he's an austrian economics zealot. it doesn't stand up to a shred of empirical data and actively rejects the idea that it even needs to in the first place.

he's a nice, principled man though and he deserves a lot of credit for speaking truth to power. his son is a whiny piece of shit though.

Hell, even then I didn't think it was massive government conspiracy. You even quoted it.

Scuse me? Do you really think we can't read for ourselves?

I did research on my own as well. The more I found out to be factual, the more I think the government is lying out of its ass and the dumb Americans gobble it up.

If you proved anything, it's that you're capable of contradicting yourself.

Within the same post.

Scuse me? Do you really think we can't read for ourselves?

If you proved anything, it's that you're capable of contradicting yourself.

Within the same post.
"I'm not saying for 100% probability that "OUR GOVERNMENT DID IT ALL!!!11""

Lying != inside job

:rofl: Keep trying Orbiple.

Oh so.

The government is lying to us about 9/11.

But it's not a conspiracy.

I see.
The government lies about everything.

This is news? I see.

Wait, they don't lie, you're right. There's no such thing as scandals in the government. :lol:

You know, all of those passports they recovered from Ground Zero of the terrorists, were actually all terrorists, even though they actually weren't and were discovered alive in other countries? Wait, I'm confused. I thought no one in the government lies.

Question: If the government didn't have a hand in actually committing 9/11.

Um, why are they lying about it?

Answer that.

Did he just claim the terrorists were found alive in other countries?

lol.

He's not a truther folks, he just questions the official story about 9/11 and wants to find the truth.

See, there's a difference.

Answer that.
Because we spend 500 billion dollars a year in defense, retard. That's ten times more than the next (even larger) nation.

Admitting gross incompetence would mean that they are wasting a half of a trillion dollars every year.

Answer that.

dumb.. dumb.. wow

as if they would ever admit to it? are you this stupid come on.. i know you are a boston reject but ughhhhhhhhhh

Did he just claim the terrorists were found alive in other countries?

lol.

He's not a truther folks, he just questions the official story about 9/11 and wants to find the truth.
Wrong again. I don't give a shit about "finding out the truth."

Gross incompetence does it for me.

Back