hey, link me to some ron paul criticism

That's okay. If you want to be wrong to spite me, be my guest.

uh huh. let me guess, you're from jersey?

Typical tw. Accuse me of being a racist and then toss half a dozen homophobic slurs my way. Hypocrite.

hey let me guess, you stopped arguing anything, you are just focused on random posts now because you dont actually know what you are talking about.. so feel free and bow out now, come back with a topic tomorrow after watching your fox news

and don't worry about me, my opinions have already been vindicated millions of times over by the american voting public. (just not in the general election. lol.)

John McCain 1,378 delegates
Ron Paul 14 delegates

you broke a dozen! congratulations! maybe next time you can break 20.

and don't worry about me, my opinions have already been vindicated millions of times over by the american voting public. (just not in the general election. lol.)

John McCain 1,378 delegates
Ron Paul 14 delegates

you broke a dozen! congratulations! maybe next time you can break 20.
I'm so ashamed that the majority that voted Bush in twice and Obama, didn't vote for the same candidate as me..

:rofl:

oh yea, further proof that ron paul, while maybe not a truther, is truther-friendly.

2008 endorsements:

Cynthia McKinney - truther
Nader - truther
Chuck Baldwin - truther

Yea Ron Paul isn't your typical politician since he pretty well much calls it as it is. But people take a thing he said and twist it into something else.

Jewmedia harps endlessly about his "isolationism." Is there any wonder why Jewmedia is so concerned with that?

A concerned voter said:
I guess what I don't like about Ron Paul is the following, but please correct me if I am wrong or you disagree why this is a bad thing.

RP wants to be an isolationist. 100% of US money goes back into the US. The rest of the world be damned.

On the surface that sounds fucking great, but we have national security issues regarding the free flow of oil and other resources into our country. We need to have a hand in the world-wide politics and wars because nuclear weapons exist and there are people, groups and nations that would like to use those nuclear weapons against us. Even suitcase nukes are very, very bad.
Most imported oil comes from Venezuela and Canada, almost none of it from the mid-east.

OPEC sets the base price. The final price of oil is set by speculative Houses of the Wall Street Syndicate. If we'd bomb Wall Street, we'd see our energy costs halved. How's that for security? :lol:

unthinking sheeple said:
Back on topic, one crazy stance that Ron Paul takes is that illegal aliens should not receive hospital care (even emergency care) in the US unless they find a charity to pay for it. I guess everyone will have to have proof of citizenship on them at all times if he gets his way, otherwise the hospital won't be able to treat you if you lose consciousness.
I really can't imagine walking around without a wallet. No identification = no way to prove you're paying into the system. Or pay cash.

Too many sheeple fags keep clinging to a reason to keep voting in the "tell them what they want to hear" prototypical politician. I can't understand this dynamic other than "fear the unknown." Jewmedia loves harping on that.

Yea Ron Paul isn't your typical politician. But hey if you sheeple are happy with the Federales, then by all means keep voting in a member of the political 'duogopoly.' Jesus H. Christ he only got 2% of the vote.

Don't come here and complain about how the Federales let you down for the umpteenth time when you're not willing to vote for someone not approved by Jewmedia.

Because we spend 500 billion dollars a year in defense, retard. That's ten times more than the next (even larger) nation.

Admitting gross incompetence would mean that they are wasting a half of a trillion dollars every year.
The actual budget is closer to $800 billion, and yes it is > the rest of the entire fukn world. The 'official' budget is about $600 billion.

The Federales don't include medical and rehab costs for veterans of war, the Veteran's Administration has its own budget, around $100 billion.

The Federales don't include the DHS. Isn't that a 'defense' item? That budget is around $50 billion.

The Federales don't include the CIA. That budget is around $60 billion.

Hence the total 'defense' budget is about $800 billion. But probably more since there's probably a few other budget items related to 'defense.'

ron paul is a political retard, dead and gone

i know this is tribalwar but lets see some intelligence sometime maybe? not drunken SCOOBYSUCK trolling.. oh wait he cant troll he cant make an argument to save his life.. ow3nd

oh look its Douch the unknowing yet again. I have yet to see see anything semi intelligent from you except for dumb jibes because you cant think for yourself. SO enlighten us fucktard.

PS. You mad bro?

It is bad, I agree.

But suggesting someone born in the 1930's in America should be an atheist and believe in evolution is far, far dumber.

Fortunately, you fit the bill.
who said atheist?

Anyways it doesn't change the facts of the matter. He's an idiot and you went to full sail and troll internet forums with nerdrage.

who said atheist?
I said atheist, because "creationism" is about a god creating everything. It'd be fairly pointless to believe in a god that didn't do/create anything. In fact, no religion even fits that bill.

So yes, atheist.

Anyways it doesn't change the facts of the matter. He's an idiot and you went to full sail and troll internet forums with nerdrage.
And yet I'm still right. I guess one of my two colleges must be better than yours... oh wait, you can't teach common sense or critical thinking, which is why I consistently embarrass you on every topic we discuss.

I said atheist, because "creationism" is about a god creating everything. It'd be fairly pointless to believe in a god that didn't do/create anything. In fact, no religion even fits that bill.

So yes, atheist.
well this one is right up there with "catholics aren't christians".
And yet I'm still right. I guess one of my two colleges must be better than yours... oh wait, you can't teach common sense or critical thinking, which is why I consistently embarrass you on every topic we discuss.
yeah when you get a degree in a field that has actual application restrictions please let me know. otherwise you're just beneath me and a waste of my valuable time.

if you want me to reply to you in the future just pm & paypal me, my professional rate is $69/hr and i'll be happy to lend you my expertise.

well this one is right up there with "catholics aren't christians".
So you don't think creationism is linked to believing in a god?

:rofl:

yeah when you get a degree in a field that has actual application restrictions please let me know. otherwise you're just beneath me and a waste of my valuable time.

if you want me to reply to you in the future just pm & paypal me, my professional rate is $69/hr and i'll be happy to lend you my expertise.
And yet you keep replying, only to be shat upon. Tisk, tisk, tisk.

if it wasn't said already then his 'we the people act' should be enough to convince you that the man is insane

Back