Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

Brett crying and lying kavanaugh

The big time cuck

I dont want this pussy crybaby in my court

Men need to stand strong not cry

fool 5 pages ago

"show me where I called her a liar"

fool now

"this is just like the Salem witch trials and McCarthyism"

Those two things are unrelated, and I did not call her a liar. Meanwhile you are literally rationalizing the dismissal of a basic principle like due process, placing the burden of proof on the accused, and prepared to condemn him regardless. AKA a moral panic.

Brett crying and lying kavanaugh

The big time cuck

I dont want this pussy crybaby in my court

Men need to stand strong not cry

Which is why we need to ban women in public office now, before it is too late. They are weak and cry over everything. How can we rely on them to be strong when they are crybabies?

most likely story seems to be

1. assault happened, everyone agrees ford is credible, even trump
2. kav was blackout drunk (blackout means you can't remember it, not that you passed out)
3. kav thinks he's innocent because he can't remember it, which is why he also appears credible
4. kav *does* know he drank a lot in HS/college and he's lying about his drinking habits and references to drinking/sex because of the implication in 2

just a theory but probably the most realistic scenario

kav seemed to be credible in his denials of the assault but not at all credible in the drinking related questions, but ford also seemed entirely credible. so that's my running theory atm
I guess it's not 50/50 anymore
impressive conclusions Sherlock, especially without the burden of having any evidence :lol:

Those two things are unrelated, and I did not call her a liar. Meanwhile you are literally rationalizing the dismissal of a basic principle like due process, placing the burden of proof on the accused, and prepared to condemn him regardless. AKA a moral panic.

there's nothing to dismiss, he isn't entitled to due process in this situation

this

is

not

a

trial

fool, can employers fire you at will or are you entitled to due process?

ill answer that - they can fire you at will, you are not entitled to due process

why is a supreme court job interview being held to a lesser standard than a walmart job interview

I'm shocked triple is usually not an authoritarian I would have expected him to encourage the principle of due process.

pagy bringing up due process is like bringing up miranda rights

im not saying they don't matter, but it doesn't actually mean anything here because neither applies to this situation.

its like if you got arrested and you were like "but I have my 19th amendment rights"

What we have established:

Women are no match for men at the time of attack (reasonable) nor afterwards. They just can not as in are not capable of following through to punish their attackers in a timely manner. That is a fact. No arguing that. Just look at the news and what they are saying about women's inability to prosecute.

Women are emotional and therefore weak. No arguing that. We all agree crying is a sign of weakness that can not be tolerated on the supreme court much less in leadership, government positions. Fact. You guys on the left have correctly made that clear.

Women are defenseless against the penis and therefore can not compete with men on a world stage. Fact.. that is what this is all about after all. Men using their penises to make women powerless.

What else have I missed?

pagy bringing up due process is like bringing up miranda rights

im not saying they don't matter, but it doesn't actually mean anything here because neither applies to this situation.

its like if you got arrested and you were like "but I have my 19th amendment rights"
I'm shocked triple is usually not an authoritarian I would have expected him to encourage the principle of due process.

yeah try "innocent until proven guilty" at your next job interview, im sure they'll do an entire investigation instead of just passing over you for the next qualified candidate

Fool keeps acting like this is a cour trial lmao

The fact that he crys at interview is reason alone to eject this cuck boy

Karl rove is right drop kavanaugh move to the nect canidate kavanugh the cuck is hurting your nov reelection chances

All the other canidates vote party line anyway they are all clones not a big difference and we dont have to deal wih crying & lying

Back