Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

Still don't see why someone being a drunken dickhead who groped women while attending an elite university is a shock or problem for anyone.

99% of people who had normal college lives (esp in the 80's) would have any number of things that would now look terrible if brought to light.

Problem is he should have just admitted to something to shut it down, he's going to end up like Bill Clinton as a proven liar. Cos sure as shit if ppl dig enough they will find some kid whose sand castle he kicked over as a 10 yr old.

Dn5l45EUcAAwMXD.jpg
Guys, I heard he drank a lot in college.

So yeah, he's basically probably a rapist murderer.

So? All things that are also happening to Kavanaugh. There's nothing there that defines her motivation as purely altruistic, and it puts the same circumstances on the accused.

This dude obv. got friend zoned so hard by this chick. Now 35 yrs later he still thinks he is in with a chance if he writes nice things about her :rofl:

Dude should have held her down and put his dick in her face, that's what they like. I bet Bretty boy was humpin that 'rican ass on a regular basis.

Meanwhile jealous fkn soy boy beta virgin male still crying tears of desperation and yapping to be noticed

Kav should come out as transgender and immediately label anyone who attacks him as transphobic

"I couldn't have raped her, I'm a closet homosexual"

that's actually the perfect defense

checkmate libs

then you have democrats arguing against the first gay supreme court justice

fuck he should do that

Guys she's credible because it's very tough on her now

Nevermind that she wanted to remain anonymous lmao

oh you're seriously reaching with that comment

see:

your argument is basically "if you don't raise holy hell about every case of domestic violence and sexual assault you don't care about sexual assault"

you could go on and on with "what about this random dude" and never stop because as it turns out men have historically been fucking awful

the fact that other men have been awful doesn't change the fact that kavanaugh is credibly accused of sexual assault, sorry

and last I checked democrats forced franken out of the senate, great example

0ModOn-u_400x400.jpeg

Never gonna get an answer on keith ellison and karen monahan. Sad. V Sad. If you can't answer ellison questions, how about sherrod brown questions? There's tons of old sexual allegations that have been pushed under the rug THAT HAVE EVIDENCE. Somehow, just SOMEHOW, kavanaugh is a serial rapist without ANY evidence? Get real dude

Last edited:
Brett Cosby - proud incel!

Never could've sticken his dick in their faces bc he never got himself some proper pussy, see?

Yeah, the more these outlandish allegations are put forward the more likely people are to believe the lesser original ones.

she's already had to move out of her own house, her kids are staying elsewhere, she and her husband are getting death threats daily.. oh and half the internet and congress is calling her a liar and a whore

The only person to blame is herself for creating false allegations.

Back