DQjacrgVwAAgJkb.jpg

considering even her lawyer admits that now......no big

DQjacqJVAAAO7-8.jpg

oopps nevermind

fake news filtered by the makers of fake news

if not cat people at snopes

DQjemDDX0AYltw8.jpg

more of the same

It's more likely because they were debating whether or not "forged" was the correct word to use, as it implies she wrote the whole message instead of just adding fake stuff and implying she didn't.

TRANSLATION: Orange Hitler is taking away muh free stuffz!!! Tax breakz for da rich!!!

It's amazing these people really feel that the forced 'charity' of others is a Right for them to benefit from.

The recipient class, aka the Free Shit Army, is an anathema to us all and shitbags like bernie sanders and other greedy pieces of shit who perpetuate that mentality need to be scorned and ridiculed as the thieves they are.

Go earn it for yourself, nobody owes you a damn thing.

first it's establishment hit pieces about trump (cuz he's the outsider). then it's trump supporting establishment guy against the outsider. now it's establishment hit pieces about the outsider that trump now supports.

when is the next episode of ken burns Vietnam documentary? do yourself a favor Samuel and watch that - it's on the PBS website. you'll learn far more about the state of American politics (although obliquely) than cheerleader news stories from kochheartland

edit- again, I wouldn't expect you to change your ideology but then at least maybe you could be funny about it like stone or fool
First off, i think its cute that you are telling me to watch something about the 'state of American politics', when that topic is what i read about the most. I know more about the inner workings of the US Gov Inc. and its marriage to corporations than most people do. It's my hobby.

Secondly, all i did was post an article about an alleged screenshot of someone's phone where the article is attempting to say that the Moore drama was started by someone from the Bush team. Hell, i even said, "This could be exactly like the forged writing on the yearbook" meaning, the screenshot could be totally fake, like the handwriting in the yearbook. Besides - i read all kinds of news website - from left, right, middle and extreme, i read them all. Remember, it is i on teedub that gets belittled the most for posting articles that fly against the mainstream opinion. So many people on the internet have this misconception that only the MSM is the true word which is why most of the people berate any notion of a... conspiracy theory.

Lastly - what is my 'ideology'?

but i bet that this is how they do it right now

serveimage

they just look for degrees of seperation based on likes/interests + a few code words

don't have a blue jew checkmark (which they are now taking away) and you go on the blacklists
:rofl: I love how the comment on the right reads: "Almost no verified journalists..."

My god. These sick fucks.

First off, i think its cute that you are telling me to watch something about the 'state of American politics', when that topic is what i read about the most. I know more about the inner workings of the US Gov Inc. and its marriage to corporations than most people do. It's my hobby.

Secondly, all i did was post an article about an alleged screenshot of someone's phone where the article is attempting to say that the Moore drama was started by someone from the Bush team. Hell, i even said, "This could be exactly like the forged writing on the yearbook" meaning, the screenshot could be totally fake, like the handwriting in the yearbook. Besides - i read all kinds of news website - from left, right, middle and extreme, i read them all. Remember, it is i on teedub that gets belittled the most for posting articles that fly against the mainstream opinion. So many people on the internet have this misconception that only the MSM is the true word which is why most of the people berate any notion of a... conspiracy theory.

Lastly - what is my 'ideology'?

I stand corrected you did in fact state "wtf does it prove"? take it a few steps further then and realize it's a pointless discussion. maybe it's worth of discussing "who's next?" and maybe that's what you were doing. my sjw knee jerk reaction was based on other content from that site. the general tone of my post stands, since this example of "one of the many sources you read" may not be a good one. sorry to single you out for attack I'm just getting sick of all of this harassment allegation bullshit

Back