[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

I don't get this, we have 4 cars full of BE then we all go after someone (someone ? who?) then we split up and that's it..how the fuck do we find people when all the cars split up.
And sometime it's a cluster fuck of people shooting, no idea who to shoot at :x

Last edited:
I don't get this, we have 4 cars full of BE then we all go after someone (someone ? who?) then we split up and that's it..how the fuck do we find people when all the cars split up.
And sometime it's a cluster fuck of people shooting, no idea who to shoot at :x

Did you just start? I used to be the same way. But eventually you learn the map which helps a lot when you're hunting down people. There's a pretty limited number of spots that people we're trying to kill will be hanging out. Also some of the people might have mercenary skills, which allows them to track targets via the mini map.

Odio is helping the 5-0 train cadets. They just started to get going as I left. Those fucking cadets are in for a surprise :lol:

Odio is the best get-away driver in the fucking gang.

Odio is helping the 5-0 train cadets. They just started to get going as I left. Those fucking cadets are in for a surprise :lol:

Odio is the best get-away driver in the fucking gang.

I had to do it in a savanna, If I used a Sandking or a Sultan, it'd go on all day.

how the fuck to i join the gang and get involved in some shit?

i stopped by the club and talked to bounty for bit but all he did was fucking grind on me :(

I should probably give this another shot sometime....

They need to institute gang territory and fights over that as well as the material points. That would be rad.

I should probably give this another shot sometime....

They need to institute gang territory and fights over that as well as the material points. That would be rad.

The big patch in a few weeks will add a lot more stuff to fight over

gta1vr8.jpg

gta2ly9.jpg

BTW: Vagos don't like prepositions for gay sex.
Edit: Fuck you kizzak >.>

Last edited:
Back