[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

i haven't made a character yet, but it seems bullshit that the Hitmen keep chopping away at BE members' bank accounts by putting huge hits on them then killing and collecting the reward

is there anything in place to stop idiots from putting repeated hits on people (aside from money), or to stop one hitman from getting another of his hitmen buddies to put a hit on a certain person and share the reward

They seemed to be doing that for a little while when we first started getting into the game, but it stopped fairly quickly. The hit men are not as aggressively pursuing all of our members like they were, but they do make an appearance at least once a day. In fact, that's how the server erupted into the LA fucking Riots tonight, cause of hit men.

Jon_Do tells all his members not to shoot at cops and goes out of his way to smooth things over when a Grove member pisses off the police. In return the Police generally do not give a shit what Grove does provided they don't hurt civilians or abuse the leniency that we give them. This is why if a cop rolls up and sees BE and Grove fighting they will tend to not give a shit.

:domotwak:

what this means in my experience is that the Grove can attack the Bloods as much as they want and as soon as any attempt at self defense or retaliation is made, the Bloods are arrested, or end up trying to escape being arrested.

most of the cops i killed when it all kicked off last week were because i was pissed off at constantly being chased around just for defending ourselves against Grove...having our decent weapons taken after we had only just been able to start sharing them out amongst the gang...

blatant hypocrisy on the cops part - they rarely/never took the high level weapons from the multiple gangs raping the shit out of our HQ even when they were right outside watching

:shrug: i think i'm better off out of it, and BE are better without me causing shit...i just start wanting to whine worse than DrJonez about how the cops are huge faggots ;---)

edit: Voxx's story sounds about right - blaaaataaaant hypoooocrisssyyyyyyy

Last edited:
What's that? Cops somehow favouring one gang over another and being blatantly hypocritical/corrupt?

Nah, that never happens in real life.

Welcome to the true ROLE PLAY EXPERIENCE gentlemen.

i haven't made a character yet, but it seems bullshit that the Hitmen keep chopping away at BE members' bank accounts by putting huge hits on them then killing and collecting the reward

is there anything in place to stop idiots from putting repeated hits on people (aside from money), or to stop one hitman from getting another of his hitmen buddies to put a hit on a certain person and share the reward

why would a hitman put a hit on someone else for his friend? he'd be better off just giving him some money.

blatant hypocrisy on the cops part - they rarely/never took the high level weapons from the multiple gangs raping the shit out of our HQ

Because you guys shoot at cops all the time and Grove never fucks with us? You guys post a story about "hehe yeah last night we shot a bunch of cops and fought the whole server" and then act shocked and offended when you don't get preferential treatment like Grove, who never shoot up the PD. Of course the cops turn a blind eye to people raping your HQ and shooting you up, you've been shooting them.

I do think we need a bit more diplomacy when it comes to other gangs and cops. I know we have truces with people that just end up in gun fire an hour later, but we need to work behind the scenes with another gang, police, hitmen, or fbi. I don't think we can expect to make allies (no matter how strained a relationship) when we have a rep for fucking things up all the time.

Ronnie Mervis

By the way, we had a change of leadership. What happened?

Because you guys shoot at cops all the time and Grove never fucks with us? You guys post a story about "hehe yeah last night we shot a bunch of cops and fought the whole server" and then act shocked and offended when you don't get preferential treatment like Grove, who never shoot up the PD. Of course the cops turn a blind eye to people raping your HQ and shooting you up, you've been shooting them.

On the other hand, we only start shooting the cops when we are defending ourselves against grove or some other group and some cops decide to come and intervene :shrug:

If you've read any of this thread, it was quite apparent from the outset that the cops were targeting the BE gang unfairly. It sounds like you just wanted the new guys to bend over and prepare for anal intrusion, but BE don't play dat, homie.

I'm not whining about cops, nor do I DM them. If I kill a cop, it's all within the server rules and for a reason. I don't care what the cops decide to do, who they side with, or any of that shit -- I don't care. It doesn't matter, because your allegiances don't mean shit to me.

Don't get all pissy because your fucking cadets are whining about us; tell them to shut the fuck up and EARN their pay check, for a change.

They start all of this shit, anyway. Like earlier this morning, their actions directly caused the upheaval. We never start shit with the pigs, we just finish it, and that pisses them off. It got to the point where the pigs couldn't even deal with the consequences of their actions, and began server wide announcements of rule changes in their favors. Like "Killing ANY Cop for ANY reason will be considered a DM". Real fucking nice.

If the cops have a problem with their relationship with the Blood Eagle, they need only to look in the fucking mirror for the cause.

The cops need to fucking check themselves, as they have delusions as to who controls shit.

True, they usually act with impunity on our streets, but that's because we fucking allow it.

Imagine how amazing this would be if it didnt have client side shooting and better netcode .. gta 4 anyone???

!3::
SendInput t/quitgang{enter}t/joingang 2222{enter}
return
!4::
SendInput t/sellcrack 14 1 1{enter} ;{Player} [Amount] (Price)
SendInput t/sellpot 14 1 1{enter} ;{Player} [Amount] (Price)
return
!5::
SendInput t/colorcar 17 Black{enter}
return
!6::
SendInput t/modcar 2{enter}
return
!7::
SendInput t/repair{enter}
return
!8::
SendInput t/me rolls two dice.{enter}
SendInput t/dice{enter}
SendInput t/dice{enter}
return
!g::
SendInput t/get crack 1{enter}t/get pot 1{enter}
return
!c::
SendInput t/usecrack{enter}
return
!w::
SendInput t/usepot{enter}
return
!a::
SendInput t/accept crack{enter}
SendInput t/accept pot{enter}
SendInput t/accept repair{enter}
SendInput t/accept refill{enter}
return
!1::
SendInput t/enter{enter}
return
!2::
SendInput t/exit{enter}
return
!q::
SendInput t{Up}{enter}
return
!p::
SendInput t/pickup{enter}
return
!h::
SendInput t/hangup{enter}
return
Numpad0::
SendInput t/mget{enter}t/mdeliver{enter}
return
Numpad6::
SendInput t/fish{enter}
return
Numpad8::
SendInput t/throwbackall{enter}
return
Numpad9::
SendInput t/sell fish 1{Enter} t/sell fish 2{Enter} t/sell fish 3{Enter} t/sell fish 4{Enter} t/sell fish 5{Enter}
return
;drink Soda
!s::
SendInput t/drink Soda{Enter}
return
;Drop Car
!d::
SendInput t/dropcar{Enter}
return
;Info
!i::
SendInput t/stats{Enter}
return
;Time
!t::
SendInput t/time{Enter}
return
;Objectives
!o::
SendInput t/points{Enter}
return
;Online
!f::
SendInput t/families 10{Enter}
return

Alt + 1: /Enter
Alt + 2: /Exit
Alt + 3: Join Gang(Party) Chat
Alt + 4: /Sellpot+/Sellcrack [Player] {Amount} (Price)
Alt + 5: Color car Gang Colors.
Alt + 6: Add NOS to Car
Alt + 7: Repair Car
Alt + 8: Rolls Dice
Alt + G: /get Crack # + /get Pot #
Alt + C: /usecrack
Alt + W: /usepot
Alt + A: /accept crack + /accept pot + /accept other shit
Alt + Q: Repeats the last thing you type
Alt + P: /Pickup (Phone)
Alt + H: Hangup (Phone)
Alt + S: /drink soda (Works at the bar)