Battlefield 5

Why didn’t they go the castle wolfenstein route so they can add in nazi science abominations and that crazy nazi clock guy from hell boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why didn’t they go the castle wolfenstein route so they can add in nazi science abominations and that crazy nazi clock guy from hell boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were too busy shitting their pants about BR games to realize it.

BTW, new map in pubg is fucking tits. Game plays smooth and the game experience is 10x more engaging then running around capping flags for 400 hours.

They have made some good changes, such as when you are in a squad you can request orders, if the squad leader doesn't give and order after a minute the player that requested orders becomes squad leader.

They have made lots of changes that cut down the grenade spam over previous games, the ammo and health systems seems to be a good change. Ammo is an issue if you don't have support or supply crates around, tossing people ammo or dropping an ammo crate that people need to interact with to get ammo makes more sense.

Some game types degrade into teams being made up of snipers, and people healing and giving the snipers ammo. The aircraft are not nearly as dominate as they were in a lot of the other BF games, armor of course is still powerful when play modes with it.

When playing support I find the LMGs are pointless, they have zero accuracy unless you can setup the tripod and you can't ADS unless you have them setup. Other weapons I have access to are good though, I do like the feel of the guns.

Time to kill is very fast, and because this is the frostbite engine it suffers from the issue of time to death being very fast because the server will register all the bullets you get it by at the same time.

The last BF game I bought was BF4, I tried beta for Hardline, Battlefronts 2, and BF1 and all of those were boring after an hour, this one does feel a lot better. I think it is worth it at a sale price.

wow pubg turning it around? dev mustve had some fkin intervention or something.

guess it explains why asia dont giv a fk about fagnite and sticking to pubg

4a4VgLT.jpg

Back