Battlefield 5

wow i inform esteban_villa that all content is free with purchase and jokingly call him a dummy

and he fukin neg reps me saying im mad

who's really mad here? :lol:

lmao

neg rep dude two days later when i see his post

within 15 minutes cries about the neg rep

i have a feeling u might get some more now

yeah, metacritic is fucked up.....developers get "bonuses" from the publisher depending on how the MC score is
I have NEVER purchased a game based on theirs or anyone's 'official' rating.

For the life of me, I don't know why people send their games in to be rated. The only thing that matters is whether or not the players like the game.

Don't know if there is one yet or not but there should be a tomato meter for games to counter the insane level of Jewish SJW game journalists.

stop neg repping me

i didnt even do anything wrong

how was i mean 2 u

u called me dummy for not doing research

while u r right in that i didnt research every factor of this game, you fail to recognize that I didn't because industry standards for particular companies (EA) should themselves put it out there (better) when they are going against particular standards. plus im in the camp of 'WW2 was won on the Eastern Front' so why would i want to play pew pew in a game that doesn't have the most important battlefields at launch? i read a lot of eastern front material and want to immerse myself in that particular sector.

i dont buy partial games with the promise of more later. or worse, the star citizen 'backers.' i rarely buy any games, mostly looking to fill 10-20 hours a week during the winter but if russian maps aren't released until afterwards, i wont be playing it anymore.

i hope the neg rep teaches u a lesson that there are many factors that go into a decision that are not necessarily stated, and jumping at someone who doesn't have infinite time to research what should be a simple purchase when his certain wants have not been met by the stated features does not deserve a snide remark.

I know I'm asking for a lot here, but can someone please try and calmly explain to me why people have their knickers in a twist about the women in this game?

I know literally nothing except for the one chick with the metal arm in the trailer. Is it just incels REEEEing because strong women make them feel insecure, or did Dice go full SJW?

Facts only pls.

I know I'm asking for a lot here, but can someone please try and calmly explain to me why people have their knickers in a twist about the women in this game?

I know literally nothing except for the one chick with the metal arm in the trailer. Is it just incels REEEEing because strong women make them feel insecure, or did Dice go full SJW?

Facts only pls.

they have a female player model and voice actor for some british and german soldiers

that's about it

ppl need to chill

Facts only pls.
I think it's that they took historic WWII war stories and changed them so a teenage girl and her mom did what 2 dozen men died for? Instead of actual WWII stories that involve women...

I dunno. I don't care. I fucking hate EA games.

I havent done the single player yet so I am not sure what is in there.

Multiplayer is a lot of fun and I have been playing it whenever I can find the time. BF4 is still currently the best however this comes quite close. The fortification building addition to the game can really help out. The Grand Operations game mode feels really immersive. The Demolition mode is what I have been playing mostly. I enjoy the back and forth of it.

I have barely noticed the female models. I will hear their death screams. :shrug:

Last edited:
I have barely noticed the female models. I will hear their death screams. :shrug:
Watched a video the other day about some people complaining that female soldiers that are down/injured, are not getting revived. The male soldiers are just running past them.

Haven't heard yet if they want Congress to get involved to make it illegal to ignore a downed female or not but, if I hear anything, I will let you all know.

u called me dummy for not doing research

while u r right in that i didnt research every factor of this game, you fail to recognize that I didn't because industry standards for particular companies (EA) should themselves put it out there (better) when they are going against particular standards. plus im in the camp of 'WW2 was won on the Eastern Front' so why would i want to play pew pew in a game that doesn't have the most important battlefields at launch? i read a lot of eastern front material and want to immerse myself in that particular sector.

i dont buy partial games with the promise of more later. or worse, the star citizen 'backers.' i rarely buy any games, mostly looking to fill 10-20 hours a week during the winter but if russian maps aren't released until afterwards, i wont be playing it anymore.

i hope the neg rep teaches u a lesson that there are many factors that go into a decision that are not necessarily stated, and jumping at someone who doesn't have infinite time to research what should be a simple purchase when his certain wants have not been met by the stated features does not deserve a snide remark.

bro i did minimal research on this game and even i knew that

it was clearly stated in most pre purchase outlines

i literally came across it while browsing casually

i wasnt even looking for info about it and even i knew that

now fukin apologize for neg repping me

they have a female player model and voice actor for some british and german soldiers

that's about it

ppl need to chill
Looks like there's more to it than that.

Basically they're presenting this as "untold tales of WWII", except they're bending over backwards to make the heroes various oppressed minorities at the cost of historical accuracy.

Which I would agree is kind of disrespectful to the original characters. Surely they could have found real WWII stories about women and blacks that are just as inspiring?

If you are playing Battlefield or Call of Duty for historical accuracy, then you are playing the wrong games. Which makes it even more retarded for EA Games and DICE to even try and sell their game on the basis of it being a genuine stories of actual historical events.

Especially when they get called out for it being so blatantly revisionist.

2 women did not stop Nazi Germany from developing the atomic bomb.
Black conscripts did not liberate Paris only to be discriminated against and erased from history.
The formation of the British Special Boat Service was not made up of convicts and dregs.

Last edited:
Back