Dear white trash Dunkin Donuts girl

takes extra time to spit in your coffee since you don't seem to be very nice.

coworker and I go play pool every week at the same bar over lunch, and they always have our orders ready soon after we walk in without us needing to even order. Course, we always bullshit with them, and tip like 30% so they actually like us.

Sounds like someone is pissed that they finally have to join the rat race again with the rest of us. No more early morning BFBC2!

lol you home i will kill you later, also i get out at 11 so i still get to do some killing for the rest of the day, I walk in every morning say good morning and always leave a tip so its not my fault....Now if i go to the dunking were i sometimes go 1-2 times a week the girl there always has my shit ready and always has a smile and one time her Phone # on the cup. This girl at this dunkin is just a hurry up 6 hours i wanna go home to my nig thug and spend my cash on weed type. the spanish and the black girl that works with her always gets my order ready when they see my car pull in but i always end up at her fucking line due to it being always busy.

Last edited:
he looks like a migrant worker, the bitch knows that nigger isn't going anywhere hence he gets his cup of joe

Hey Z. Is Hypno somebody I would know also, or just your buttbuddy from BFBC2? Just want to know if there are more people I should be harassing regularly.

do you ever say anything to her besides "extra large coffee. thanks."

because if that's all you say, even if she remembers you, she's not going to do anything for you. I bet black dude spent 15 minutes chatting to her once on a slow day or something. that makes him a person that she 'knows' and you just another face in a suit.

lol you home i will kill you later, also i get out at 11 so i still get to do some killing for the rest of the day, I walk in every morning say good morning and always leave a tip so its not my fault....Now if i go to the dunking were i sometimes go 1-2 times a week the girl there always has my shit ready and always has a smile and one time her Phone # on the cup. This girl at this dunkin is just a hurry up 6 hours i wanna go home to my nig thug and spend my cash on weed type. the spanish and the black girl that works with her always gets my order ready when they see my car pull in but i always end up at her fucking line due to it being always busy.

:lolwut:

KeurigB70sm.jpg

This reminds me of a little (Americanized) Chinese food place I went to several years back. I ordered a specific way (picky even), and the food was good for how small/shitty the place looked.

I came back probably 6 months later, and the little Chinese lady at the counter remembered my order to a T before I even opened my mouth.

I don't know how people remember that shit. They must get thousands of customers a month and to remember little ole me that many months later, was so awesome. I kept coming back there for years after that.

p.s. To the OP: You don't making a lasting impression and/or not very memorable. Try talking. You could poke fun at the fact that you've feel insulted that she doesn't remember what you order after 8 years. If she's too much of a cunt to react positively towards that and remember from there on, then it's hopeless.

You could just be a noticeably huge douchebag though, so it's not like it's a guaranteed 100% her fault.

Last edited:
Assuming you have gone on average 3 days a week and the cup costs $2 (i have no idea how much coffee costs) you have spent roughly $2,500 on coffee over the past 8 years.

Additionally, assuming the task of getting coffee including drive time takes on average 15 minutes you have spent 312 hours or 13 days getting coffee over the past 8 years.

Invest in a fucking coffee maker with an automatic timer and quit making shitty threads.

Back