Dear white trash Dunkin Donuts girl

HypnosisFX

Veteran XX
Every morning for the last 8 years & at the same time i walk through the door to get my Extra large regular coffee, same order every"fucking "day. Yet you still have to ask me what i want.......BUT!!!! when you see the same Nigger thug that walks in for his small cup you already have it ready to go for him and his cheap nigger ass doesn't even leave you a tip like i do. STOP!!! being a cunt and have my mother fucking coffee ready for me or i will hang and burn your nigger loving ass off a tree in front of his house.

That is all.

You've been buying an xtra large regular coffee every day for 8 years? Holy shit I almost want to do the math.

Your life must be really mundane that you go to the same coffee shop everyday for 8 years

You're obviously not memorable in any way.

My local coffee shop lady knows my order every morning.

When she asks what you want, you say "What do you have?" and then order what you always do.

Rinse and repeat every morning till she gets the drift.

Sounds like someone is pissed that they finally have to join the rat race again with the rest of us. No more early morning BFBC2!

That is pretty pathetic. I only go to my coffee shop two days a week, when I work opens, and they always remember me. The failing is not the girl at the register but you.

i dont drink coffee but the women at the NY style deli in my office park always know what i want for breakfast (white toast with butter) or lunch (turkey melt)

guess youre just lame

Back