Dear white trash Dunkin Donuts girl

pretty much every place I go to twice a month or more knows what I want and provide without conversation.

when I go out to chinese they ask what entree I want as I dont stick with the same thing, but my drinks and appetizers are already on the way when I walk through the door. go there twice a month maybe. (it's fucking good and it's how I tell my body to go fuck itself every once and a while)

EVERYWHERE I GO EVERYONE KNOWS WHO I AM AND EXACTLY WHAT I WANT AND THEY INSTANTLY GIVE IT TO MT JUST IN CASE I HAPPEN TO SHOW UP ALSO THEIR NAKED AND IM GAY

i dont have a single place where they know what to get me. i dont go to any place that frequently. this burrito place run by one family knows my name by now but still. this sounds like old people stuff

the only ppl that know who i am is 1 girl at the grocery store and 1 girl at the massage parlor and that is because they both want my nuts

other than that no1 really "gets" me not even my family or girlfriend and I Hate them

unsolvedmysteries_stack_125x150.jpg
UPDATE: Went in this morning and my coffee was waiting there due to the hot spanish mama working the counter....she even tossed in a bagel with cream cheese to make my morning great. good to see the manager taking care of me..lol

Side Note: White trash looks like she hasn't changed her uniform in 3 days and her tip cup was as empty as a freshly dug grave.

there is a 100% chance that they pool the tip jars fyi

also there is a 100% chance that when you say tossed in a bagel with cream cheese you mean you said can i have a bagel with cream cheese and then paid for it

Back