[Official] Hearthstone

By freeze I mean that the game "locks". I can still move my mouse and click on stuff just fine, but none of the cards can be played, and the turn timer stops moving. The game just sits there in the state it was right before I won for all eternity.

When I clicked "concede" it closed the entire game and dropped me to desktop.

Yeah, it's obviously my computer.

Everyone else on my friends list all encountering the same bugs probably have rebellious rogue desktops too.

Or it could be that a ridiculously filthy rich company raking in millions upon millions doesn't give a shit about fixing their game or making it better?

Also, please ignore the post above you which also complained about crashing. That never happened.

funny "everyone" on your list is having the issue... not a single one on mine has had it nor have i. so yea i still think its on your end .

funny "everyone" on your list is having the issue... not a single one on mine has had it nor have i. so yea i still think its on your end .

That's fine. Think whatever you want.

This is the dumbest argument I've had with anyone on this forum in ages.

Here, this is a apparently a giant page of people posting fake bug reports:

Bug Report - Forums - Hearthstone

And, coincidentally, huge shock I know, this guy had the same exact bug as me:

turn never ended - Forums - Hearthstone

But all this is fake...

It is a clever and cunningly devised conspiratorial attempt to overthrow the mighty blizzard corporation by defaming their good name by means of written libel about what is actually a perfectly programmed flawless game devoid of any and all bugs.

The stories about my friends all talking about bugs are all fake too, because I have no friends.

You are probably the most intelligent poster I've ever seen on TW for calling my bluff, figuring out my epic next-level deception, and informing everyone of the real truth... which is...

There are no bugs in Hearthstone.

I salute you Travace.

If you don't mind though, please don't tell anyone about the fake bug report forum I have created with my elite hax0r skills.

You have really put me in my place on this issue, hopefully that is enough for you.

It's okay. I'm not playing as much as I have in the past. Maybe its summer, maybe I just find standard a bit lacking and wild a bit empty.

as one of the few TW'ers who still plays, there are not enough OP cards to make this adventure really worth it... yet

i've seen people try to fit moroes in pretty much any deck but too many people are still running kodo and ghoul to get any value out of it.

im guessing this will bump out the oldest xpac in standard to fuck up balance once again

i only play to quest... but i dont think the game will die anytime soon despite the major fuckups. mainly cuz the competition is so bad.

I still enjoy the game as a time waster. They really need to start doing more proactive card tweaks though, just to keep the decks people play shifting. 90% of players are to willing to just run a decent net deck that can be 6 months old and still run close to 50% even for bad players.

Starting anyone that makes legend at rank 5 would be a nice change, really push the grind to the 5-legend range and give more space in the upper ranks to just fuck around and find new shit. In like 30 games since the expansion I have seen 2 actually new decks.

I have had off months of only playing a few games to come back to playing net decked control warrior at rank 22 with all the legendaries, that can't be good for keeping new players.

pretty much every game is just clear board until late game and then its legend time.

occasionally you get the super lucky curve zoo lock or face hunter/shaman that is just ridiculous

these coop brawls should be a separate permanent game mode. they can delete arena if they need a button slot in the main menu :)

Back