[Job etiquette] Boss takes long lunches

I'd rather sit in the windowless office for 2 hrs, eat a sub and whore tw

instead of going to some moderately-expensive restaurant.

Last edited:
the school district i work for is getting that electronic timecard bullshit. it used to be as long as we did the work we were golden, now we have to clock in and out exactly 8 hours. sure there is opportunity for overtime, but they get pissed if you do that.

before this my average day was 7am till 2 or 3pm

Welcome to IT!

I've never had a job like this, I don't get it. I'm lucky if I get 30 minutes to eat a quick sandwich. I've never worked in a place where I felt like I could take a two hour lunch and not have people notice. Everyone is always rushing and they need 'XYZ' now, NOW, NOW!!! It must be a Northeast thing.

i used to just bring my laptop with me to a restaurant with wifi work, eat, and have a drink or 2 :shrug:

thats the typicall boss fuckers

"WATCH YOUR BRAKE TIMES DONT GO LONGER THEN 20MINUTES THATS ENOUGH"

but he takes like 1hour everyday, what an idiot

if i was the boss i would take 7 hour and 45 minute lunch breaks, 25 minutes i would be walking around the office/workplace telling you to stop taking lunch breaks consisting of more then 20 minutes.

thats the typicall boss fuckers

"WATCH YOUR BRAKE TIMES DONT GO LONGER THEN 20MINUTES THATS ENOUGH"

but he takes like 1hour everyday, what an idiot

One day you might be a boss, and deal with constant dickheads like you, and sweet irony will come down on you like the fires from the heavens... right into your urethra and burn a huge hole inside your penis.

So shape up you asshole. Every boss has a boss and every boss hates you just as much as you hate them.

Back