[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ezgif_1_bc8e6fda14.gif

Makes perfect sense actually.

Jobs go overseas, blue collar workers are left hanging without work. But hey lets make fun of people for political affiliation and being out of work. It was only the government who allowed this to happen. It wasn't any corp doing this, it was the US Government. So what would be your argument for globalization if it lessens the national work force?

that is what you guys got from me being doxxed as a rocket scientist right out of college for NASA

LOL

local gubmt job worker

reading comprehension not strong with ESL and ADHD autists

haha

calling yourself a rocket scientist

you wear socks and sandals dont you

motherfucker i dont spend days at a time arguing about politics on here

how stupid are you baron von butthead

I can just see the spittle on your monitor. I bet you yelled that while typing it haha.

Just calm down fatty and have a twinkie

Makes perfect sense actually.

Jobs go overseas, blue collar workers are left hanging without work. But hey lets make fun of people for political affiliation and being out of work. It was only the government who allowed this to happen. It wasn't any corp doing this, it was the US Government. So what would be your argument for globalization if it lessens the national work force?

now we have well over a hundred people working at Department of Education making over 150k per year, while never actually seeing or talking to a single student all year, ever visiting a single public school, all playing middle management over what others should be teaching students via new common core indoctrination programs.

then you say hey.....maybe those people are useless and we should cut that back.

OMFG Y DO U HATE EDUCATION!!!!!!!

These people know that the fat is going to be trimmed. The glut of worthless middlemen are going to be on the chopping block and their hatred for blue collar work they can't do without immigrant exploitation is going to become their new future.

And holy fuk does this make them squirm.

So what is that? Whites in areas where blue collar workers are needed, are mostly blue collar workers and have lost jobs and they wonder why they are the GOP base? <breathes>

Or what the fuck are you trying to say? That article reinforces why Trump is president.

and doesn't this kill your point?

they represented only about one-third of the electorate

Donald Trump, for instance, won about two-thirds of whites without a college degree—the most for any Republican since Ronald Reagan in his 1984 landslide—and they provided almost exactly half of his total votes, even though they represented only about one-third of the electorate, according to media exit polls. Similarly, 152 House Republicans, out of 241 total, represent heavily blue-collar districts where the white population exceeds the national average and the portion of those whites with at least a four-year degree lags below the national average. The GOP’s overwhelming advantage in those working-class districts underpins their House majority.

Back