vanster: that isn't the teacher/admin:student ratio stupid

fool: try reading the wiki source where it is posted

vanster: teachers don't make 60k starting with just a BA

cpt tele: here are several indeed job listings for over that amount in CA

:lies:

the best part is that vanster walked away learning nothing

because he knows he is right

fired up his next bottle and began the same thing all over again

naming off a bunch of useless poster names in his head like alan alda in wonderlust

seems there is little doubt he thinks he is trolling most people here

while his very own actions and words betray him

so to his feelings it's win / win

Once the probe is finished and the indictments start, I'll be here several times a day.

As you're aware, this place is pretty much dead unless I'm here, so the Trumps going to prison might save this canker sore of a forum.

Once the probe is finished and the indictments start, I'll be here several times a day.

As you're aware, this place is pretty much dead unless I'm here, so the Trumps going to prison might save this canker sore of a forum.

Reminds me of the (new) twilight zone where they built sets for each moment in time, but only if there were people there. Vanster thinks we're all a figment of his imagination.

Also
5c2fcd1f2200003909debf14.jpeg

Last edited:
right on, looking forward 2 ur contributions bruh

This place does not move without me.

There is Trump, white power, and Vanster. Those 3 issues drive this place, and I occupy the latest, and largest.

Traffic here will be scant over the next week, I apologize. I'm really not going to have a lot to contribute or respond to, which means TW is going to be dead for a while.

Good news: I'll be back in 10 days, sooner if the Mueller probe ends and impeachment starts. I'm happy to keep this place going. For now. Make me unhappy, and we don't need a Trump indictment, this place will destruct on it's own.

There is Trump, white power, and Vanster. Those 3 issues drive this place, and I occupy the latest, and largest.

Traffic here will be scant over the next week, I apologize. I'm really not going to have a lot to contribute or respond to, which means TW is going to be dead for a while.

Good news: I'll be back in 10 days, sooner if the Mueller probe ends and impeachment starts. I'm happy to keep this place going. For now. Make me unhappy, and we don't need a Trump indictment, this place will destruct on it's own.

Like moth to a flame

Couldnt go a few hours without reeeeeeeeeeeesponse

Vanster old as you and not as smart as you yet living better life even with domestic abuse & alcoholism etc

Shoud saved more for reeeeeeetirement maybe land some nice reeeeeal estate in Hawaii

No wonder he reeeeees

Hillary lost its ok buddy

More likely is that you come back and the USA is in a state of martial law due to the government not functioning. President Trump firing off orders and getting shit done while the dems act like it's a travesty and something not clearly stated in the constitution. They will try to rile everyone up and about 15 percent of the country will care and the rest of us will be like "Sweet - now we can get some shit done". The dems better be really careful about what happens when this line gets crossed because they will completely lose control over when/if it goes back.

Back