taking rtcll out of draft or not

ya that is good post

these r only important post in that thread imo

One day rtcll comes into arghs and claims to have thyroid cancer. He was very upset and allegedly was crying on vent though I was not on to verify it. He pm'd me many times about it. He sounded hopeless and was very convincing. Said he had surgery upcoming (think the alleged surgery date has since passed). I asked if he was joking and he swore up and down that he would not joke about such things. I had my doubts but went along as cancer sucks big ones. I know first hand because my brother had leukemia as a child and has been in remission twice. Lot's of chemo etc... My uncle died a year ago of melanoma after a hard fight, and my mother in law has Lymphoma.

He hasn't said anything about it since and I'm pretty sure the whole thing was BS, which if true is not cool.

Now my favorite thing to do is call him a hacker because it really irks him and liars are scum.

rtcll please confirm cancer or I shall forever call u a hacking liar.

p.s. rtcll hax
wtf post was this LOL this was real good

i heard milkmans story from other ppl too such as black spanish guy hunid rackz and libra

i am interested if this is real if so it makes sense the constant personal attacks rtcll does against me and the approval seeking behavior he does sometimes and would mean he isn't a complete raging psycho only a mild psycho with stress from cancer
I've seen someone die of cancer, they could barely eat or stay awake, idk think best dueler is being eaten alive via immuno deficiencies but either way it is not as fun as lea seydoux

this question was never answered and i think really is important

DID/DOES RTCLL HAVE CANCER? WAS IT A LIE? DID HE MAKE IT UP? DID HE REALLY CRY ON VENT ABOUT IT?

i would like to know these things

my mom has had breast cancer. one of my best friends got testicle cancer last year.

if rtcll lied about the cancer for sympathy points thats some sjw level fucking weirdo shit

thats a terrible lie

so i want answers on this

i dont think it was cancer, i think it was ankle/foot surgery which would prevent him from being able to play sports for the rest of his life

which is almost as bad as cancer but not quite

Back